OSW: iG vs Clan B(and friends)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just to clarify something last rights being wdgaf start stripping white horse rising and hitting members.now last rights members join clan a and cause I hit them tonight basically llLR_Druss_LRll tells me hit again u will be sorry basically threatening that he will bring more people into the original osw.before they went of to fight ig.to put this polite as am going to put this u all have unfinished buissness with WHR before u go of to fight in another osw so u will be hit and such it up and don't cry to u r new clan alliance

2. Lol that's actually funny

3. Who the **** is white horse rising?

4. White horse rising needs to team up with IG.. 

5. ZiG needs to be reinvented

6. iRag, Nah, was just discussing iG's old tactics to what they might possibly do now.

Regs, havent changed much. Especially you, King of Wall Warriors. The only thing i like about Clan B/Regs is the strips and Wulf. And TNT, he is cool.

7. I actually went and got a bag of popcorn after OP's first post.

8. IG is DEAD. There's no need for them to cf

9. NA vs Yafi is more entertaining anyways

10. Good to see you back Philo. Forums need your cataclysmic pen. It's so dull here lately.

I think I've been a member of all clans involved here...because I'm so promiscuous. I'll leave the pom-poms in the closet.

But, everyone here knows how I feel about Curtish. Those feelings are definitely out of the closet.

Rawr.

11. WTF are we in OSW with white horse rising bahaha we hit them when we're bored. It's funny how we can slap people around an they actually think they matter to us bahaha

12. Hahaha badaboomis like "but guys we were important i thought...." dont worry at some point whr will lose all the allies they have... Again.

13. Mac....I'm sure you're right in your extensive OSW experience.



Slap yourself tiny ass dude. Nobody cares about your assessment of how real clans war.

14. I think it's sad that the new way to "win" an osw is by hitting EB's and then periodically stripping the enemy to outlast them.

It's ruining the way that war should happen (in my opinion).

Clan B should feel embarrassed that they called in alliances in only a day.

iG should be commended for having the balls to war like real players.

15. I agree with you platinum. As if people don't have trillions of gold in allies as it is, the way to win osw seems to be getting trillions more to strip your enemy :/ what happened to a good old fashioned pin fest?

If iG called upon friends, evened the sides, they could probably just sit on the EB fairies all day and apply too much harass for them to make any real funding

16. Curse is 100% right tbph.

17. I'm excited for this war, its my sister's first osw. iG has really trained her well, shes having a lot of fun :D

18. LR is in Clan A too. I expect an apology thread by iG after a few months. Like how they stood against -WiT- and alliance. Ended up requesting cf.

- Carnage

19. @--platinum--, Clan B didn't call in any reinforcements. Nor has iG. In fact, Clan B/Aztec/Warlor were unaware that Clan A had created an alliance with wdgaf and brought them in. Both iG and Clan B are true war clans. You'll have clowns on here who'll say otherwise, but that's usually just words spoken out of envy or jealousy. Almost all of the other clans involved in this war are also true war clans, so it will be a good one to watch. If you want to know why other clans are involved against iG, ask the owner of Clan A, as he is the one who orchestrated it

On a side note, to all the true war clans out there (whether friend or foe)...keep up the good fight. Don't let the lunch-money victim devs turn you into an EE or EB fairy, afraid to fight.

20. You reeeeeeeaally like picking fights

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.