OSW: iG vs Clan B(and friends)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If starting a war that you can't handle and asking for a mutual cf after getting smacked around for a few days is a win 3, then they definitely won.

That's some iG terrorizing right there 

2. I heard Tara opened her legs and everyone in iG got so sick that they couldnt fight. Why is Ol' Ron Gay trying so hard to be cool to iG. they are washed up and all the good players left. They just got openly embarassed by an eb clan and this nobody smack talker Cheesebooger cant stop touching himself to it. iG must have really hurt his feelings pretty bad for him to go this hard at a pathetic excuse for the current iG.. its so bad at iG that they had to get swabia to fight this kid that wants so much attention..

Cheesebooger if you want attention so bad, go and get it from a real war clan. the people that hurt your feelings from the past are no longer in iG :|

3. I only pointed out what happened, and the overflowing butthurt from iG has motivated me to keep getting laughs at their expense. Good times.

4. Thread has been derailed/becoming too offensive. Trashtalking is fine, but please keep it civil when public

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.