OSW: iG vs Clan B(and friends)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It was halfway down AT? Sorry but youre wrong ^

2. I do believe that ig were massively outnumbered by clan b's hordes of friends?

I may not have been in any significant osw but the amount of clans clan b called in removed any requirement of knowing the ending of the war to determine the weaker clan.

3. ^Lol no they were doing great..

4. Obviously iG proved to be the strongest nlt even calling in any allies.

Clan B had Clan A and Warlor…

If iG has requested the mutual CF why would there have been many friends waiting to join to fight by iG and then realizing it ended already?

And those players/friends of iG were probably shocked as **** because iG doesnt give up in a day…

So I think all your theories are wrong.

iG fought through tactics of that eb clan. Their idea being new school osw, ebing for strip funds. While iG was stripped and just kept hitting. Yeah it put those players back but hey, they are osw vets, not the first time. iGs tactics still worked.

My theory is that they annoyed them so much that the approached iG and iG did realize how tough it was and took the offer because both clans needed it.

So otherwords, cheeseburger, talk **** get hit.

Nobody knows but clan b/iG what happened. Best bet is too not talk **** on either clan and respect their acts of privacy.

Yall are nosey.

5. Of course, here are all the butthurt little alts, that all of a sudden have big mouths after the war is already over (go figure) But anytime you actually want to DO something, my newsfeed is open.

As far as this whole entire thread goes, iG knows what happened. WE know what happened. All the rest of you out there bumping gums.. Who are you again?

IG has some good folks, my hats off to them and my respect to them. Pay no heed to these attention seekers

6. *btw I didnt mean to throw clan b out to sea by calling in allies.

Both are strong in different ways.

Clan B has strength in allies.

iG has strength in Pride.

7. Cheese ass 11/11/0 p:27 :)

8. Walrus please stay off the thread, thank you.

9. I don't see many butthurt little alts 

And we can't hit you ron because you would do the same as you did to iG and run to clan A and warlor about it.

10. Oh yeah? You still haven't tried since the last time I told you where to come see me

11. Terror, no one did any "running"

Get your facts straight before you trash talk

12. I'm disappointed with this war.

13. Johnny can you please give us a break !!!!!!!
    Everybody knows that ireg bought his account from queenvasia...so what ?????!!!!
    Its not like no one has ever done that before..people do this all the time and you know it.so shut the f up.
    even laoda bought his account from ithaca and devs know it but who gives a f di-ckhead

14. Laoda got the account before the rule was made i believe

15. Killzone, the facts are that brood_warrior asked for a mutual cf after it was voted in the iG council. This is after they started the war a few days prior. A war they were getting spanked in. Now they are incredibly butthurt about it, yet can't deny it as its the truth. It's absolutely hilarious what iG has become, I'm just pointing it out and enjoying their crying about it.

16. 3-5 clans vs iG and a mutual cf in 2 days.

Sounds more like an iG victory over Clan B to me.

17. Lol this is so funny. Now Were is Broods goat?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.