OSW: iG vs Clan B(and friends)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Or was it for every 1 extra member iG had over 100, clan B brought in another clan?

2. So winning is asking for a "mutual" cf when you start wars you can't finish? Good to know. Clan B didn't start anything, and got iG (the initiator) to request a cf. It's pretty funny really. Not a single iG "ally" would stand by them, shows you what everyone already knows about them, iG is a laughingstock these days.

3. Actually, iG had several clans in there as well if you have a problem King, you know where to take it up.

4. why is this still goin

5. And cheeseburger,

6. You don't speak for us or on our behalf. So I fail to see why you're here running it

7. I never claimed to be Ron, I'm in no way affiliated with clan B. I just commented on the thread once, then decided to respond some more after iG got butthurt on my wall. I'm also enjoying the continued bumping of this thread . Seriously though, you can't start **** and then ask for the cf, or else you've LOST. Just sayin.

8. If you weren't involved, you don't know what happened

9. Actually sorry my curiosity kills me. Who was helping iG?

10. Actually Ron, I know enough to know that iG started it, then agreed to a cf. After only a few days. Tell me how your account differs?

11. It really doesn't matter, cuz it's over

12. So the summary is: iG started a war with clan B. iG got pounded and requested a cease fire. iG is now an eb/inactive clan.

13. No one can offer a different series of events? That's what I thought.

15. You're right, it doesn't matter how iG crumbled. It's over now. If only they could have held out longer than a few days.

16. Does this idiot ever **** up

17. IT'S OVER, I fail to see where any of this is relevant any more, let the thread die

18. Says the guy who bumped a thread tht was slowly falling off AT..

19. It was 3rd most popular? Sorry, but your wrong^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.