Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Why resort to sympathy posts in forums.  Pathetic.

2. I bet we wouldnt :lol:

3. Ill definitely take your word on that.

And the "unneeded overuse of laughing emoji or emoticon" Is quite annoying.

4. Don't know about others Val but I can honestly say Osiris had made their own choices long before the end of the osw. In fact they could've left the osw with the mutual cf with zaft but chose to fight on until it all ended one way or another. They were leaving Og regardless of the outcome.

In my time there Osiris loved to osw, always have. 

5. Val don't speak for my clan. I will never claim to be apart of something I'm not. We joined osw to back our alliance with Foxes. Only thing I claim is my family fights hard and will back alliances .

6. I think oG is dead already

7. Osiris has better alliances than me so I'm gonna cry about it? Please.

8. Os started hitting A8. Deni stood up for her clan. Os brought in family clans/alliances. Deni brought in a few friends. Overall, Deni isnt complaining. She is still hitting. She stated that if Os wanted to stop this OSW then it would be through a Mutual CF .

All Deni means is that she wont play dead for Os. She will stand her ground.

For doing that, She has my respect. I know we got off on the wrong hand Deni and i apologize. I was a dick. I hope we can go back to being friends.

Respect to A8 and their leader, Deni.

MacStar

9. Lmfao. Anyways I'm out. I was just trying to mix the argument up a bit. Rather than just the stupid "sarcastic hysterical Flamer"

E.g; "U SUCK!"

"Y U CRY"

"*family member dies* "

Seriously, some people will use that laugh face for everything

10. So when friends jump in an OSW, it's okay so long as they are on your side? But when your enemy does it "they cried for help?" :roll:

11. @mac

That's just embarrassing, grow a set

12. Mac , first get it straight. She ran her mouth. Os hit. Then she called in friends or someone in her clan did. Then after a month of this. Os alliances have had enuff. So now here we are. .

13. No one in my clan did.
    You don't know? Don't talk about it.
    ️

14. All I'm saying is this is a fun fight lol

15. Oh I know Deni. You can lie all you want , but I know 

16. Jb, grow a set for becoming a man and admitting a mistake i made in the past?

17. So much drama for something that resembles a scuffle more then an OSW.

18. So many comments on LSA

First. We're more then ten members. And Im not sure but over never seen us mentioned without someone saying were all ps (do I look like a ps to you).
    Second. We fight when we want how we want where we want. We came to the war after osiris had already called in more members then the fight started with. I know because an alt of mine is more or less a member at a8 so was involved before hand. Saying they called us in as your excuse for callin in devils and outlawz is a joke.
    Someone else said they called in intermass. The one (I think has been in the clan for awhile and intermass isn't currently active)

The total members here in a8 are less then the day the war started. The number against it has grown

I respect devils, good group to hang with. I've never visited outlawz but so much of its family has at one point or another been with or against me in a fight that I know their at least decent

Osiris is known for one thing, being the record holder for longest time spent as a punchin bag

When omega said what he said about OG, he didn't mean the name, he meant the people. The fools like James and the OS leadership and those who would help them

I don't know or care why I'm here fighting, or why any one else is, except that there's a fight, where I get a chance to prove the underdog doesn't always lose, and any truly good player (in regards to Pvp) can tell you nothing is a better feeling on here then getting terms that everyone else thinks is impossible. So even though I strongly dislike much of what's going on both on this thread and in this war ill be here to fight because that's what I do, and that's all that really matters

Good luck devils
    Good luck outlawz
    Good luck to the few in os who are worth it
    Good luck anyone I'm forgetting
    Because you may be enemies, but you're giving me my favorite thing to do here

19. "Once in oG, Always in oG"

Especially when you're bringing current oG members into the war? Hurp durp?

OmegaLSA

20. If you did something then keep it personal and apologise in private not come onto forums, act like a cheer leader then say please forgive me

THAT'S embarrassing dude

Be a man not a doormat lol