Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1.  Deni you little attention seeker

2. By the looks of it you have expanded your roster to include: LSA, sicnoc, jho, and and intermass members.

3. I needed a message across.

And Osiris has this nasty habit of blocking people when they don't get their way.

4.  oh, you just like being at the centre of attention.
    I have no need to explain, just so you can get some more attention. In Osiris you cried for attention, and have cried for attention ever since.

Oh, just like this thread 

5. It's all within A8
    Check numbers.
    It is currently 54 to 261.

All because Osiris can't stand a fair fight.

6. Of course. Because, much like Osiris, you lack the ability to follow through with proving me wrong.

Possibly because, oh.. Idk..
    You can't? 

7. Nice post deni

8. If all you want is a mutual CF then why are you complaining about numbers and being fair? It would be the same outcome either way.

9. All I can see by the numbers is that A8 are fighting against insurmountable odds. Respectable thing to do fighting for what they believe. Now as for who did what and who's seeking attention, does it really matter? If you think Deni is attention seeking let her newsfeed know.

10. *cough cough* soaking up attention *cough cough*
    I must say I do enjoy seeing all those 0's on your clan roster.

11. Calling them attention seekers is just a easy way of defending themselves.

12. Rikki, what's to say they are fighting for what they believe in? There is ******** written all over everything she writes.

If Obama said he's white, would you believe him purely because he said it?
    I wouldn't believe a word of Deni without proof.

13. I don't understand your question, devil.

14. You can make excuses for your actions all you want Deni. The point is you asked for help. In return you got LSA involved and other members from other clans. So you opened it up and it backfired on you. If you wanted a fight with just Osiris . You should of just kept it to your family and Os. You didn't and now you are here trying to make others look bad . When it's you that is the one looking bad.

ᏆhᎬ ᎳᎪᏒ ᎠᎬᏉᎥᏞ ᏒᎥsᎬs fᏒᎾm ᏆhᎬ ᎪshᎬs Ꮎf hᎬᏞᏞ

15. ^obama is half black half white

16. Uni, what do you think we are fighting for?

17. Technically Obama is part white.... so you would be half correct... It wouldn't be a lie persay

18. You challenged Osiris?? 

You brought in others and cried to many more, if you want to fight then fight but cut the attention seeking 

You sound desperate kid really, yeah you might get a few trolls saying 'well done' but most will think you're just crying again.

You forget I remember exactly when you joined osiris and to claim you didn't know about the osw is hilarious. I also know why you are no longer there - oh and what you've been up to in between.

You 'challenge' a family and they have a right to fight you their way not yours. You'll get more respect if you just shut up and fight.

Just a thought.......

JB 

19. Devil is assuming the outcome of the war is going to be mutual c.f. in the end anyway, so why are you fighting. At least that's what I got out of his post.

20. Unicorn dont get me wrong I don't exactly care what's being written. But they believe they're right, and that's enough for them to fight. I never said it was right or true, nor did I say it was false. Don't read too far into things.