Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. No one "Cried to LSA for help". The fact is I know oG as being the ****ing wimps that they are. You start fights, cant win, pull alliance. You've done it time and time again. So yeah we joined this war, and we'll probably join the next clan that fights you oG trash.

You did the exact same thing to Zerg, couldnt beat them 4 clans vs 1, what do you do? Get more oG. You're all serious jokes.

I'll be an oG slayer until the day I retire KaW.

Disclaimer: This is all my personal opinions, and does not represent the thought and/or intentions of anyone else.

OmegaLSA

2. Lol then what the hell is all the drama about? I usually stay out of anything besides my own affairs but this is funny and sad.

3. Jesi, while you were here, there were Outlawz and Devils in the Os main clan. ️

4. No offence but Osiris are pretty dead they lost all their LB. they've yet to win an OSW for over 2 years at least due to yafi and then oG. Haven't been the same Osiris for a while now.

5. I enjoy the pleasures of any osw no matter what the odds are. Who started it, why its being fought really means nothing to me as it shouldnt to anyone....a war is a war...You win some you lose some but you live....you live to strip another day.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But seriously respect to all those that have filled my feed so far and all those that tried but realized I was pinned already or already committed suicide against your big hansels. :D

6. Nut up or shut up I say, keep it in newsfeeds. Both sides invited help, so no crying. If u want it fair get more friends

7. Erm omega, you know osiris aren't in Og right??



8. First people to whine in forums are the ones who are soar losers and losing

9. Can't we all just love each other? I love you, you love me, come on ppl you know the words!

10. Nobody in this osw is oG . Everyone follow omega. He seems to be on his game 

11. :lol:

12. 

13. It's not that funny. You guys WHERE in oG.. You left when you lost?

14. Read the rant again.....

Come on it is funny 

15. Who is "you"? Devils have always been independent, Osiris arent in oG anymore. So Omega's point is invalid

16. I love you, you love me, let's teach a lesson to oG.
    Seriously. I don't like them at all :/

17. Somebody shares my love :D

18. Lol. Maybe omega is pretty irrelevant when it comes to causing damage in OSW. From what I can see.

But I bet if oG won their alliance war you'd happily still tag yourselves as them.