Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. You're complaining about fairness and numbers but yet you want a mutual cf, if both sides had the same numbers would you want a cf? Nah, its just because you messed up.

2. Explain how I messed up?

3. I can't anyone serious with the name Unicorn.

4. I have no idea. I have no idea why either side is fighting, I'm just enjoying some time visiting some friends hitting their targets.

Though I will not be doing that with LR again  I assist them in war as a guest and I get treated like ****.

5. That's the idea, VAL. Supposed to be light hearted, DGAF name.

6. You brought a few, Osiris brought many. I believe this is how you messed up

7. Exactly unicorn. Maybe that's what the "LSA and co" are doing in A8. That doesn't mean they asking or "crying for help". And doesn't justify calling in help against it.

8. You realize LSA is a group of about 10 people?

9. You realize that once a clan brings in people then the other clan can too? Well technically anyone can join, it's an OSW.

10. Oh? So you guys are admitting to calling in others first?

Numbers mean nothing. The action of breaking 1v1 clan means all.

11. Who admitted it?
    No A8 has posted but me, and I said no such thing.

12. Osiris and A8 have the exact same amount of members. So what the hell is up lol? Why would Osiris need more if it's exactly man on man

13. You don't have to admit anything - it's true 

14. I'm not affiliated with any side. I always speak my mind on forums as... Well everyone... Knows that already lol.

15. More numbers = more players = more power

16. You know you called them in deni. Stop playing dumb they've been there for over a month . Then you called in more help . Which way did day go 

17. This is why I will never join a war clan. So much drama over a game. Hit each other, play fair, have fun. That's the idea. Not a bunch of crying.

18. We aren't a war clan.

19. Not choosing side Deni but LSA was there I know before Osiris called help.