Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. A couple thousand is a far stretch though  mention that strip where you took less than a Bil to please? I can't wait to hear how like 10 successful stls turns into a 6k successful naked strip

2. Outlawz guy. Where do you think the name og came from

The O. Comes from your clan, one of the original clans in the alliance, os was also a member of OG. Just because you aren't "OG members anymore" doesn't mean you aren't OG in our eyes.

Which is good for you, you lot were being held down by OG, but it's a bit late for that realization.

Obviously devils wasn't an OG
    But osiris was

So 2 out of 3. Which means we have a winner. And it's not you (oh look omega wins again)

3. Sky please. The O in oG did not represent our family name. Where did you think that one up. However yes it would be nice but isn't true.

4. Is Sky, Omega's alt or are they all cheer leaders? 

5. Is jb ever going to hit us or is he all talk

The world may never know, but you can google it(wait I forgot. You're os and special. Bing it)

6. I'm not osiris you moron 

Sweet Jesus where do they get these people? 

7. I didn't say you werejust asked if you'd hit us
    After all. Os couldn't do it, devils and outlawz are for now but how long will that keep up

8. You never said I was ? 

' you're os and special'

Dude never kaw on an empty head 

Deni seriously I'd start handing out an IQ test before letting people into your clan 

Although if he's inviting me to attack your clan ..... 

9. For the record sky you have to quit self pinning on inactives to be hit

10. Alright I admit I did say it in my joke. Didn't even realize itbut that was a bing/google joke as well so obviously it wasn't meant to be taken intelligently

My last target in your clan followed me and we had a decent convo lol. Since then thankfully Ive been hit enough that I'm pinned, if I hit an inactive in your clan, on the first day of the war, that's your problem not mine

11. I guess so pysco. I thought you were active but your mate says I'm wronghow could you lie to me. I thought our enemyship was special

12. I can see which way this war will end. I'm not a fan of LSA but I will give props were it's due they don't cf . I remember LSA burning my pots then being stripped by loada and Steph . Makes me wonder how long before..........

13.  So many ex OG going blah blah blah, im just going to stay quiet in this one 

Support to the underdogs 

-ᏞᎬᎢᎦᏢᏞᎪᎩ

14. when I think of you I just  (don't think I can finish that song) 

15. Sky says something

Sky then denies saying it

Sky gets called out

Sky then admits he said it but tries to cover by saying it's a joke

#Confirmed moron and laughing stock

@Deni - honestly if this is it I'm embarrassed for you, it's bottom of the barrel stuff.

16. Wish I could have some drinks with both sidesgood show!!

17. We may be ex oG but we still respect oG and have many friends there. Regardless say what you want. Think what you may but when it all is said and done we don't need the Name of a big alliance to know we are family and friends.

18. Den you all ways talking rubbish omg your nothing but a troll put up or shut up fight with  them not your big baby troll trash talking gob 

19. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh snep