Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOL - I'm a coward? ROTFL!

Obviously, the sarcasm of my post didn't reach your head. I'll break it down a little bit, but chew slowly. My point wasn't to challenge you to a one on one, but to note the futility of doing so as players of my size can't hit you due to the DTW game mechanics.

Thus, you proved my point. After being unable to hit you, you then go on to self-congratulate yourself that I'm a "coward" and "low" on your priority list.

It's really too funny as I didn't think you would prove my point directly and in one single post.

In fact, I'm still laughing. So, thanks!

2. Osiris u all act so hard, and say I'm a joke, well prove it. You have 3 drop builds as well with 4 times my stats,pick one and 1v1 me...stop talking tough when it's many v 1...grow a pair, pick your best and lets have at it

3. Lethal just hush what you trying to get out of this? Fame? You're already famous for dropping your build yet again. So why don't you take this else where? Go back to your contracts and farming noobs k?

4. What am I trying to get out of this? Exposing a large kaw family for the cowards they are, liars, deal breakers....still no accept on the 1v1 from one of your drop builds? Remember bud u guys chose to farm me, not the other way around

5. Clan tags are a big deal...

Osiris has been using the OS tags since the days of forum clans.. I can see their reason for that.

I support Osiris, well respect osw clan. But it is a pain to deal with a user who drops builds with a high bfa.

6. And wolf how an I supposed to go back to what u was doing when you guts attack me and my guys every time they surface? I tried to go back to it, you wouldn't let me

7. Wow I gotta foruming at work, that was sloppy lol

8. Ok this will be my last post on this cos I cba fuelling your little PR stunt -

What lala and cowboy did was an extraordinary act of dedication to their clan, they voluntarily tore down to fight your tiny hiny as you kept challenging - I say challenging I mean spouting off at the mouth cos you knew you're too small to hit. What's your record in clans noob? Kicked and farmed from one, visited in another but never a perm (yes I had that confirmed) so you really are a quality kawer 
    So you decide to create a 'contract' clan only most don't even care you exist so you try a publicity stunt, I'm pretty sure MOST seasoned players in kaw use the abbreviation OSW not OS as they are MOSTLY attributed to our clan, so yes it was a publicity stunt. However, I was prepared to overlook that and call it off as, what's already been explained to you, you're just a little fly. That was until I saw a ss of what you had originally said to Link - you definitely suffer 'little man syndrome' and possibly Tourette's! Btw do you kiss your mom with that mouth? 
    So here we are, your plan to have a badass contract clan is in tatters, you'll be too busy with lala and cowboy to do anything - great level of thinking  ( defo a crayon chewer )

Oh one last thing ...... I got it wrong, I ain't too big to admit that, I thought you tore your own build down but you didn't did you ?

So pleaseeee tell kaw what actually happened to your build ( go on go on I dare ya  ) And yes I already got that confirmed too! 

Lethal ( now aka mr irrelevant ) the troll floor is now yours ( simply cos that's all you have left !!  )



9. Us cowards? Dude you started out with 6 members in your clan. Then it went to 3. Then you had other members hit us from outside? Us cowards....Hmmmm so why you drop build this time? Hmmmm do tell all the forum people here why? I can take a few guesses....
    1) you to scared to hit with the big dogs and get a little dirty
    2) you have a contract to deal with some noob farmer hitting someone
    3) is very dumb to realize that we won't give up and had to drop build to make yourself look like a badass.
    So before you wanna start saying were cowards do a reality check and tell everybody the whole truth not half stories

10. JB, you are simply awesome.

11. How can you guys even go on the defensive here? You farmed first, with many, you broke CF...talking about my past whether true or not is irrelevant to our situation, just another embarrassing attempt by you guys..and I will do another war again today to prove yet again your inc not slowing me down..Lala and cowboy epic fails

12. No! Don't tell me lethal was one of the people that got caught using the gold exploit!!!!!!!!! Damn, the devs burned his entire kingdom to the ground! Oh, well.

13. Still no accept on the 1v1 from one of your tear down builds? U guys really are cowards

14. It's not a question of going on the defensive or bringing up the past as you call it, but about credibility. You questioned our clans now are you going to be man enough to answer is this going to be another one of your epic failures?

15. I actually that heard that accusing another player of cheating violates the TOU

16. But u guys are friends with the mods on here so they will let it slide

17. A copy paste from convo with eagle-. If you believe that someone is falsely accusing you please email support@athinkingape.com with this matter please make sure to have plenty of evidence cause this is serious matter and bannable

18. So much testosterone in this thread. Osiris you just lost respect of one forumer.

19. So still backing down from the 1v1? U guys have tear down builds now to with much higher stats so no crying that it's unfair...Atleast your staying true to your nature

20. Are you still avoiding the question? Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.