Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snip anyone who can hit me is welcome to check I'm not pinned all day nit even close, read my other threads, several people checked me when they claimed I was pinned then posted I wasn't lol

2. i also been hitting os-megan for past 3 weeks day n night along with lieLala and all those who have hit me whenever possible i hit them back. i dont need to say them names cause they know i hit them back. s snip for fact osiris not had me pinned and not able to breathe else i wouldnt have been able to hit all them people back. DO QUIT YOUR LIES.

3. 30 minites ago since snips hit me hes the only osiris who has attacked me all day. least snips does what the rest of osiris fails too do thats unleash his dominant force upon you for a short while= ten minites total per day. i do give him a little respect he does show iniative. its a pity the rest og osiris dont follow his lead.

4. Lethal u do realize the fruit loop derailed ur thread

5. Long story short there will be no victory here for either side bc neither will budge, yes this will eventually take it's till on my resources as I survive off of allies and banks, I make nothing off ebs,but it will take a long time, and when that day comes what will that prove? That it took a small army to lay me low over several months? But we will fight on bc that's what we do and regardless who's right kaw needs more of this, too damn many eb fairies lol

6. Finally we can agree on something lethal

7. yet again Lielala. i dont need to hit from pin cause you dont hit back comprendez nobody has anything to fear from you because your all yap no back. you lie constantly with fake reports etc even 46 & 2 know i dont hit from pin cause as quick as i hit them they react back within seconds n zero me. if i was hitting from pin theyd not be able to do that. so do quit the lies cause anybody who has fighted me would know you are lieing.

8. I can respect that

9. That was @ lethal not the fruit loop

10. Roni just stop talking. U look like a damn fool.

11. I'm pretty sure you were told not to post in this thread by the Osiris owner. But I guess lala is so illiterate she can barely read.

12. At what point did this thread become about bat **** crazy Roni up there?

Maybe you couldn't read princess, but there's a reason you're not getting any incoming at the moment. Either keep the thread on topic or kick rocks.

13. Segno has spoken

14. The thread has already been detailed by Osiris and there babbling

15. @drgn I havnt said a thing about roni

16. A hero shut up and show in my news feed goes for you too lethal

17. I would hit your sorry ass but I'm to busy watching you squirm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.