Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes zaft faith kicked my ass, they did a MUCH better job than u losers, but inc from them had stopped for about 3 weeks before I joined sic...
    More lies Osiris?

2. You left and fought? Sure ya did  lol

I never mentioned SICNISS at all, I've friends there so not even sure why you did tbh but keep rolling with the stories to stop yourself looking like a little hurt boy 

Bored now, troll away and look me up when you grow a little 

3. I mentioned sic bc it was relevant to the story, this is what I deal with people, their like children throwing tantrums

4. And Ty again for CF on my wall JB :)

5.  

6. JB u just said u were done and leaving but there u are again..hmm

7. I said that?  Where?

I'm pretty sure I said I was bored and for you to look me up when you're bigger.

Really is this all you have? Forum spin and picking on small guys? Any wonder you're not with zaft or sic any more.

Stay away from the paint thinner, it's making you come off with random statements 

I'm embarrassed for you bro 

8. You should be embarrassed you cfed to a noob lol

9. Support for op. Give a good fight.

10. I cf'd TO you or I allowed you a cf?

Why not just tell the truth? I wouldn't cf to you cos I wasn't fighting you, again you're too ickle for me. I agreed to halt hits on you cos I felt that argument and reason to fight was silly given the facts I had at the time so why try to let on you're badass? 

But, for the second time in this boring drama, you ran your mouth at people and it started again, presumably cos you need the publicity to try and rebuild a tattered reputation, left after your build was torn down.

Why was that again?? 

Normally I don't even bother with flies like you but it's kinda fun showing kaw how the big bad contract hitter, is really a silly fantasist who had his build torn down.

What spin will the next chapter take? 

Maybe you'll tell all about that build? 

11. I don't think anyone can tear another players build down so your point is invalid to the OP...

12. Hold on hold on....a couple pages back you said I tore build down bc someone was farming me, now it got tore down? I don't have to prove your a liar and grasping at air it's all here. And no u didn't cf to me bc I was doing anything to u..you cfed bc u didn't like what I was doing to your clannies I could hit

13. Why drag this out OS, you look silly spending so much time and effort on me, get a Phil thread with a big osw, grow a pair...All u gotta do is stay out of my news, stay off my wall, tell your noobs to quit following me talking smack, and ill never speak your name again, it taste like **** anyway..swallow your pride, realize I'm not gonna bend and move on lol..not everyone cowers before clans that fill the need to huddle up in big groups together

14. Bringer yes people can tear builds down its called devas! So your opinion is in valid

15. Lol you didn't understand but it makes sense why 

16. All i have to say is this:

You do realize that the osiris owner told os to leave the thread right?

17. Btw I don't think you meant to call lethal a divine being...  look up words before using them it only makes you look stupid in the long run 

18. Says the one who said "no one can tear down builds" its called spell check. A divine being? No who gets there build tore down? Why not ask him about it some time..... or maybe he wants to hide what happened

19. They don't respect their main clan leader, they just keep posting, but why would they respect him..can u imagine the leader of any other big clan/family raging on my wall? Strawberry and Lala right there on it.

20. Stop Being A Attention Freak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.