Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Of course he can tear his own builds down but can you tear his buildings down you still haven't understood what i implied, pull foot from mouth and try again 

2. And back to devas which is plural for deva and that is a divine being or deity so back to that know what words mean before posting

3. We all know what happened to the OP. Spragga got a hold of him and tore his buildings down, now he is farming low stat people.

4. Sure looked like a cf and a clan name approval to me.

5. Only 1 pot? Oh, sorry, scared of a big bad HLBC to make your PS dead. Why not drop builds. Real courage...

6. Os-cowboymagic79 and Os-Lala both tore builds down last night to fight me,,thanks guys that's a win in itself!!! :)

7. In my opinion Osiris have never been a respectable family.
    Their reasons for this and if what the op is true then Osiris is jut a ****. Simple as that.

8. Respect to OP for what he's done.

Although osiris doesn't have much chance because op's too small to be hit by their better warriors...

9. Lethal, you tore your build down to nearly nothing. So how are you beating Oriris?

Lets do the reality check: no one of your current build size can really hit you. Similar to the guild hansel exploit, you have your equipment, which ensures this fact. But, other than small players (the newest of the new) these are the only ones in your attack range.

You talk a good game, but that's really all it is at this point. It's not like you are burning the main clans members pots or anything, just trash talking on the forums.

So, lets see; you're a damn noob. Lets go one on one. I tried to hit you but couldn't. You're DTW. Now what? Oh, you'll trash talk more that I couldn't beat you? Really?

In the end, I don't view you as beating anyone but maybe yourself. And while I find your forum posts to be entertaining in most instances, I'll put this fight in context.

My two cents. 

10. Build drop? ...Nothing a few days of item donations in a haunt won't fix. You'll have guilds ready to farm and strip him in no time.

11. Lolol another coward surfaces, "I challenge you, who are already fighting many and I can't hit, to a 1v1" lol go lay down

12. That was @ lormaster btw

13. Shut up and fight wall warrior u wanted to play let's play but enough talking

14. Oh are u outa pin finally cowboy?

15. Did -vigilante- build drop to fight me to like you and os-Lala lol

16. Not as far as I know

17. Osiris probably will, but that's up to them. It's always a dilemma when dealing with low stat players. It's a lot of time to put in to build such an elaborate fly swatter. The only damage he is causing is PR related from forum posts.

But, what they really should just do is not talk at al to him. As his clan gets members they can hit, they should do so. It'll drive members not directly linked to him away as most players do want to grow.

Why let him fight on his terms when the ground he has picked is a tiny cave at the end of a pass in a mountain range?

18. Lormaster u talk as if I began this, I did nothing at all to Osiris and they group attacked me over my clan name,,as if os-off system isn't a commonly used abbreviation in this game,it's a huge embarrassment to their family to even notice my little clan and go on like this

19. Oh joy. Another " look at me " attention thread by the wanna be tough guy lethal.  Gratz op your gonna be right up there with teja pretty soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.