Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you guys still avoiding the 1v1? Keep accusing me of cheating ;)

2. Lethal - ur damn straight I tore my build down. I told u before I don't care about growing. If I did I would bc'ed quite a few accts well over a year ago. U bragged about fighting my trainees whom are mostly new to the game in general yet I leave a total of 137 bil out in the open for u, on two accts, whilst I sleep. I wake up to realize all I have missing is less than 1 bil from a 1v1 with another player? Where's ur fight now, here this thread?? Please tell me u aren't gonna max xtal everyday just to stay above... Hell the least u can do is hit back. Also what happened to ur banner hun? According to it and ur wall i was testing u last night and prepping for a strip please dont categorize Me or think u know what im going to do, because u don't. U just set back and max xtal ur self homeless for all I care.and ur probably right I may never hlbc. Y? because I chose not to. There are plenty of people that have just to farm lb and what not. I prefer to fight people like u who think they r hot **** tearing there build down and taking contracts on who? Ohhh that's right, tiny ass no stat noobs whom likely have never hit anything besides an eb. I'll be fail bombing ur ass into pin all day everyday sweetness. 

3. SS please?

4. You havnt pinned me once, I've proven your lying everytime u say this bc someone checks me and I'm up, and I've used 3 xstals since yesterday , one was for my war, don't think ill be going homeless anytime soon over u guys lol

5. And u all still refusing 1v1? Even now that u have tear down builds?

6. lethal hi im LieLala s other 1 versus 1 and the name i gave her months ago sums her up FULL OF LIES 24/ 7 shes not hit me since last saturday when it began. then when i hit her back she never returned the fire back. been absent in my news ever since. but lol she did too me exactly what she did too you and pit all osiris on me yet all. they do is scout. LieLala does fake attack reports pretends shes massacuring you and got you pinned but REALITY hasnt hit you at all. she hides behind a clan big talk but dont ammount. to anything i proved that.

7. Look a match made in heaven

8. Kinda like Bonney and Clyde only dumber and creepier lmfao

9. True that roni ,,she is barely hitting me and letting cowboy and vigi do all the work

10. and i been hitting bandFAKE aka LIElala night n day all week. no lie she not hit me back once since i returned the attacks last saturday. and shes also lieing again she has left no gold on the side as i been beating her lots and all u get is the bonus from her build or allies theres no plunder to take she trys soo hard to impress with her hardcore lies n fairytales but they bounce back right at her cause you shouldnt need to lie if you are so the buisness. but truth is all she ever does is scoutbomb you shes not a skilled all rounder able to be over you 360°

11. Yup she started this whole mess and has others fighting for it

12. Big mouths....pinned all day and still talking crap 

13. No offence to os but in 20 mins lethal has only got 8 wins and 1 loss so unless that number jumps big time after the next update you guys arnt doing much.

14. Wow that's messed up.TELL ME HOW IT GOES #WOOPSUMA** :9

15. I just emptied this acct on u. Like I said fail bombs. So u know damn well I'm hitting u. And as far as me lying.. Watch my allies jump 101 bil on this acct because I'm just so broke. Also anyone want proof lethal is xtaling, it's on os-cowboymagic79's wall. Do tell lethal, how does one go about having unlimited xtals?? And roni u might hit me 16-20 times a day from under pin. Move along and get over something that was so long ago. This thread no longer deserves my presence 

16. do quit your lies snip im being hit by 46 & 2 clan they the ones pinning me not osiris. and when i do hit back you all in dtw cause al u do is scout. your not exactly intimidating as a clan. you need take lessons from 46 & 2 they hit ten times as much as osiris does. but hey keep up the lies if it makes you feel as if you really keep us small people beat down NOT its all in your head.

17. Ya Lala I xtaled twice for cowboy and big that's what I meant by that on his wall, they are actually hitting and doing some damage, your doing nothing a few hits every couple hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.