Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your biggest osw you ever done must be a warbeast epicif you had any education you should have known when to shut up. But you keep talking crap so this is what happens. My Os brothers and sister leave this noob play alone in forum.

Osiris

2. ^Ya strawberry bc I've always been this size lol
    You see what I'm dealing with people lol

3. You tore your build down after getting kicked and farmed by your old clan so they couldn't hit you any more, ( yes I know who  ) so basically your a cowardly runner who fills forums full of nonsense to try to re-inflate your bruised ego.
    But keep your facade up if it prevents you from crayon chewing 

4. OP, stop talking yourself up. The reality is, behind this encrypted yawn of a wall of text, you annoyed us, we hit, CF. We started hitting. It's called tactics, What flavour shoulder do you prefer? Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla?

5. Lol you guys are so funny, is being a habitual liar a requirement for os?

6. JB I was at war with no one when this happened and I can prove it, I was in sicniss, ask any if them, I was bc and not at war

7. And still have friends there so no they weren't farming

8. Ty for the CF ad JB good work on breaking it to

9. I'll be honest, i'm getting more and more respect for lethal by the minute.

10. Ty deadly and further more JB thank u and yours for keeping my threads at #1 even over the zaft UC thread, it's flattering

11. Lol he's winning a war by himself and getting cf at same time

12.  firstly I never broke anything, I couldn't possibly cos you're too small for me to hit and secondly weren't you kicked and farmed from a previous clan? 

13. Nope I left ZW warriors and fought zaft faith got a while but it was over long before I joined sicniss then dropped build

14. You think they would if let me Join if I was being farmed by zaft??? Think about it JB

15. No matter how many cry laughing faces you post your still not funny either bro

16. Lethal was in sicniss doe :p

17. Hahahaha Lethal fighting a good fight. LoS right now is pissed off with our small squad here. Long live little squads! Hahaha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.