Open Challenge from Forever One

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hitokiri_Battousai, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support

2. Plz do not ask for war then back out when it is right in front of you. I so dissapointed in all of you at bg. You will complain of our ps1 well I never once backed out of warring you with your 15 hfbc tanks. Straight crap. nm seem deserving after this for you.

3. I have officially turned over a new leaf so I will say thank you and I appreciate the effort on your part. It didn't work out and I usually just move on when things don't work out I don't dwell on it. Good luck in season 5 thanks again

4. HAHAHAHAHAH ok aik dont ask for something if you will run from it when its right in front of you. Now you can drop down to others level or nm. Your call take care and have fun season 5 cause I know we will.

5. You got it love but for the record you know what happens if I'm in Gold correct? Just making sure we still know there is levels to this.

6. Just dont ask for war if you will back out when I put in the work to get you war. I really dont know what else to call it but cowardly or afraid to lose.

7. Is there a name for this fantasy world you live in what happens there when I pull war history and count those losses ? Prince afraid of someone said no one in kaw ever. I might be a womanizing rich pretty boy with great abs which are my 5th best feature btw but afraid my dreams would give you nightmares love. It's about to get all fifty shades of grey in the forum.

8. Do I need to post the pm saying you wouldnt war our hansels and you werent signing. Aik grow a pair then come back.

9. Post it please.

10. Please post my pm if I knew how I would but I'm too busy being epic to care about the plebs

11. Lmao. Reminds me of Chucky from series 1 of SONS OF ANARCHY. Ill build rosters to hunt all above us in prestige. Adjust and overcome. Btw who is #1 in prestige?

12. #1 in prestige that you dont use for war wow there is a accomplishment.

13. Highest prestige clan that actually wars looks like death Lncarnate to me.

14. Formulated in the wrong way from beginning. The answer would require a rephrasing of the op question at hand and total absolution of the sheiks cup theory which is not comprehensive in its brief description enough to explain. The rotations of the solar system are what we most know but more complex than what most of us know. A lot more goes into the consciousness and energy of the universe as a whole, living organism that we are all apart of. It lives and breathes, dies, learns, evolves, creates and is infinite...

15. Prince.
    Thank you for using punctuation
    I was able to understand that whole post

Btw. Can I have my speak and spell back? I have a test on Thursday

16. Score is on the board. Our title, come get it

17. Are you afraid of dropping prestige? Is that why you don't war LaR?

18. Keep bashing the mid clans with your prestige growth of 1-2 per war. May get #1 by S8

19. We bash all size clans, and if forever one hadn't called us out then chickened out, they would have been bashed as well. 2 wars in 52 days lol hiding that clan away to hold prestige is also cowardly. Enough words if you guys ever decide to war will see you then.

20. Passed you multiple times since you've quit warring there, we'll pass you again. Thing is we don't stop warring once we get #1 prestige lb. Let's see DL and Y'all war for #1?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.