Open Challenge from Forever One

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hitokiri_Battousai, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hard to come and get when you dont war 'smh'

2. Hehe and you enjoy hitting tvp, Probably u'll get enough miths for the equips in Alchemist by then :lol: :lol:

3. Lmao. My equipment comes premaxed. No mith needed here. Idiot. 

4. Too funny. Had your ass kucjed too many tines that dl has avoided us for over a month

5. Still pulled out when asking to roster you, after already confirmed to war. Interesting.... But "Hiding" for a month isn't what your history shows us.

6. I don't have all the time in the world to see your equipment, and my statement was directed to all warriors in your clan not just you :roll:

7. Hmmm.... 

8. Iooks like op sucked out after puffing chest....as much grief as ive Given syl .... Respect. U answered the call.. Op tucked tail and hid

9. Aaww puff, puff. Nvm.

Dumb response to dumb response. My bag.

11. Battlegrounds are not going to lower their rank to match unfairly against DI are they?

12. Those pms were hilarious syl, gave them the shot they were asking for hell ur cs was even a tad low on the ss u were going by and they chicken out. Calling all builds but then wont face a roster of mainly hansels. Have fun with tvp bg, much respect lost.

13. ooo calling ppl names now heres some butthurt cream apply as needed

14. Coming from Kaw's best warrior

15. Well BG had a great chance to raise their level of respect for EE community..win or lose could have held head high ..instead respect dropping fast..good luck in s5

16. Why back out after it was arranged? What a waste of time and bs. Lock thread for a lack of balls & commitment lol

17. [​IMG]

18. Theres plenty of cream to go around feel free to ask your buddy to share

19. Ignore my posts abovewasn't me. Friend decided to mess around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.