Open Challenge from Forever One

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hitokiri_Battousai, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you twerk, sorry had to photo bucket cause I'm a noob on forums.

2. Screenshots that are worth a thousand words...
    There is nothing I could add here...

3. I'm waiting for the "but WAIT! There's MORE!!!"

4. @Jermoralized...there will be more after they all ad about 10mill sdt to their accounts..then they will reissue challenge ;)

5. There it is! Read and weep! Syl busted her ass trying to match you and you withdrew coz your hybrids were sleeping 

6. And back off again....

8. We didn't arrange anything actually I was at work and wasn't building the rosters at the time. I was pming her and my roster builder to see if we could work something out. In order to get our roster that low we had to basically lose the war. There is no way to win that war if we can't plunder thier hansels. Usually in advantage they go 10 hansels we go 10 hybrids. To get our cs that low we had to use mid hybrids who when matched up with thier bc hansels will not plunder enough to even break even with there opposite builds. Then they casted 1 tank for our bigs to plunder on 14 hansels and 1 tank and when I was like wtf is this she changes to 12 hansels and 3 tanks which we have beaten so may times before. By that time we were like f it she has no integrity at all. Literally tried to pull the okie doke. So she can play the we tried to match you game. Yet your clan literally rosters hansels to not match us. Your clan has matched us 65% of the time in season 4 but only 20% of the time since then. The 2 wars recently you casted we beat you and never seen you in our bracket again. Your so comfortable warring our smaller sub clan. We as a whole decided to not go smaller to not seem like a bully to the smaller clans and kill their fun. So at any moment you want to bring your hansel I make 85mil first steal to our tank I make 65 mil first hit disadvantage war, yet you still lose party we will be at a tril cs waiting. I'm not even mad at you I got scolded because I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and set up a fair war with you guys. It's the same thing if I casted all bc hynrids and no stat alts to get to your cs and gave you 5 builds that you couldn't plunder you'll be like wth. You tried you failed you thought you were cute and your mad now because we aren't stupid. So me your last 20 wars where you rostered 14 hansels and 1 tank and I'll quit kaw right now and give my account someone in my clan so he can keep beating you in primal in round and individual.

9. I don't see anything that says anything but you thought you were cute

10. Wow I'm not even gonna bother to read that jumble of words other then to say you are a liar and the proof is out here for everyone to see. I'd stop making yourself look worse.

11. Locking per op request

12. meooow meoow meooow...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.