Open Challenge from Forever One

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hitokiri_Battousai, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok here is in my opinion what will give you the best chance to match. Use 7 70mil cs tanks(bc) 5 50 mil cs tanks, and 3 15-20 mil cs ps1 or ps.

2. Why don't you guys just cast your 12 best and 3 sh  that gets your total Cs back down level with the others right? Atleast then you have a lot better chance of matching

3. Not in primal. Would be 15vs12. If want wars will have to run a mix roster. 650 to 700 cs would be your goal

4. Ya 750 max and that would be pushing it.

5. I certainly hope your clan gets a match and it is nice to see other individuals stepping up and helping out with match ups. It is interesting to see with the implementation of new lands the difficulty it may lead matching clans with upcoming S5 coming.

I am not suggesting devs should not have done it, but will this lead to more issues with match ups not only with BIG clans but other clans as well? I hope the devs are prepared to make adjustments when these challenges occur.

6. Other team invite me in this one -- support

7. Thanks Sylver sorry I didn't respond sooner I have to pay for this xtal and nobility habit at some point. I know for sure GH are out of the question. The ps1 thing is iffy because all of our builds are tanks pretty much. We will figure it out and thanks for now it's you and BG2 having the epic wars. We are out in the cold

8. Thanks font syl n cloud for your input and help. You guys rock

9. If we had larger participation in ee wouldn't be as big a problem. But until wars are fixed or payout increased i dont see why more will join.

10. Dropped down to 751mil CS and still no match hmm

11. Sorry aik def not gonna have these guys war you without me, lol. Check your pm and we can arrange this.

12. Wait a sec did u say u were KAWING and driving..

13. I guess im confused. The stacking huge tank strategy hasnt been getting matches since season 2 so why would it suddenly work now for you?

14. Zepp must have missed s4...lol

15. zep must have missed all of preseason 4 untill now. Im assuming he is still fixated on the time before primals when a roster full of tanks would get crushed by two top lb.

16. What an idea... I will be watching this unfold.

17. Support

18. This is great..best of luck to all who accept challenge...great teams will go anywhere and face an opponent on their turf..to actually see a clan willing to drop low or go high to match anybody is a cool thing to see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.