Open Challenge from Forever One

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hitokiri_Battousai, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol just say you take back what you said :lol:

2. Nope.

3. The fact aku made a call out on forums then lost his balls is classic.... The struggle is real  aku ask di for a roadmap to find a set.

4. Support

5. Support

6. No. Really lol, i like sylv and her clan. Wouldn't be wasting my time on forums with a topic that does not affect me

7. So we conclude this thread as Aik challanging out all clans who are biggies in primals to try and beat their lovely kindergarten only for prestige clan FOREVER ONE then syl takes on challange and ensures to arrange matchup with Aik and beat them then suddenly Aik realises Oh No! Its Sylver and her gang of Ps1 coming to beat them and take them out of #1 Spot then Aik makes accuses calling this unfair matchup and saying they got the #1 clan and comments till page #7-8 then dissapears to save him from shame and leaves best warrior on earth Chili to defend him..On a second thought if u pull out of matches how will u ever gain or drop prestige while DL DOTB n D0TB war daily..wake up #1 clan come out of fantasy..Syl accepted your challange n u flee..be prepared next time beforeu challange someone lol Happy Kawing and yes see bg n bg II vs dotb or Dl you might see the reality of losing 80-90% wars..Thanks for reading ;)

8. support

9. Wow grim said it all

Support

10. Should just osw each other

11. Obviously the builds DO matter 

12. Support

13. Pretty obvious ! They went monster troop cs leaving sdt marginal ... ( to counter adt + more per hit ) ..... But no one can see that 
    I smell chicken ....... Now where is op ?

14. Genius, Osw to settle an argument that started for EE wars :roll: *claps*

15. It's not even an argument

16. Well u seem to be the most dashing hunk kaw has ever witnessed but what it has to do with wc in wars? Those abs will stop Syl stealing from u? Probably not thats why forever one did 3 wars in last 2 month if i m not disguised by no match whining..U are a womaniser but it helps you in being best wc at bg? Just 10 wars in 2 months so probably not and hell yeah you are the richest guy so it helped you arrange best wc for BG II? Probably not thats why BG II had 10/32wins in these 2 months atleast we ll appreciate BG II wc for wining 10 matches while BG just did 10 wars these 2 months..So pretty much done with ur RL image where do u compare yourself with Syl? She has done every Primal each day n was wc in almost 90% wars including her birthday..She dosent sleep at times to set roster and is undoubtedly hardest working wc in kaw or is among the top ones if not at the top.So just calm yourself down cz ur post while u were high(reported as posted while driving) has just made fun of you..First get yourself as prestiged as Syl before you call yourself to be her nightmare.She can wc three roster at once and win three of them That Syl n her family power.Just a humble request for you is to get this post deleted or locked before more EE warriors laugh on your face.Next time you give a challange then have balls to signup..You ll make me love forum posting Mr Womanizer but never u can reach Syls level ;)

17. Lol treated :D

18. The truth revealed

Here is the pm between Sylv and Aikiu

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seems pretty clear huh? What do you have to say now in your defense now?

19. Just laughing, and laughing hard...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.