New Age vs -Protake-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Dec 9, 2012.

1. I'm with Vision on this one!

2. ( Eats Popcorn )

3. Well, support NA

4. Damn my tan is already disappearing

I need to book another holiday during Christmas

-Protake- are u ok I go for holiday 2weeks will u notice I be gone? 

5.  Twicc they a little slow!

6. NA WILL KEEP HUMPING UR LEGS ® UNTIL WE ARE SATISFIED LOL

7. Sure go for your holiday. In fact, I went for mine a couple of weeks back. Took my kid for 3D2N trip to genting Malaysia. I converted pure and is back up now. Monkey is about to go for his and converted pure as well.

So simply, put up a banner similar to your brazilian member lllll__NA-ANONIMO__lllll (FYI, he went for over 1 month already) and bank into bronze bars. We will only continue to farm, however if I detected a sale of allies, I'll still call for steal.

8. LMAO...dunno who is being pumped.

9. Just going to go ahead and, uh...
    I don't care who wins, best of luck to both sides, but lets see some butthurt before the world goes ka-boom!

10. Hey since you have made this thread for war purposes...I will make use of this thread for your members to post out.

It is now mandatory for New Age members to post out in war on forum. The following person(s) is/are affected

1) i_VM_liI-MALIB0o-BoO-Iil_VM_i

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7w7p561bo39r ... edited.JPG

Either seller post "Out of war and will not be involved in the -Protake-/New Age war."
    or buyer post "Recently bought an account involved in your war. Will not be joining. Please leave me alone."

Changing of new name, putting "under new management" on banner....blah blah blah does not help. Failure to comply means continuous pounding.

Oh yes, the same applies to all -Protake- members. You will need to do the same and give New Age respect.

11. I've fought against na before, stubborn bunch but good at what they do. Support na

12. SUPPORT NEW AGE! 

13. Much humour in Condors comment are U so scared over little New Age you as clan was forced to changed build to go on holiday, have I changed build for the big bad cheating enemie??? Noooo I am no chicken 

But u best change build for sure we will naked like we did with over 70% of -protake- members not all success of course not, but at least NA don't cheat, we play this game as its should be a game and not an advanced setup workaround ATA won't detect you...

Even we know how u do it we won't give up, u pick fight with the wrong clan!

14. Would be nice to see some real respect between opponents not the fake ' respect to blabla for a hard fought war' after a cf. Why don't you stop talking **** and maybe organize a 1 week cf over Xmas and ACTUALLY be respectful opponents, or at least not talk **** for that period of time. Or can y'all not swallow your pride without choking?

15. Why do you write in blue color?

16. Trash talking.......trash talking --- 

17. Yeah for once I agree with amfosa, love trash chat/talking 

18. Twicc......trash talking....Twicc ......trash talking