New Age vs -Protake-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Lol Condor it's easy why none can report my inc I rarely fails in steal or pinning you

I am the night ninja you never see 

2. Keep going scouty. U doing great...

3. You doing great also condor, PT not famous for trashing in forums 

4. Really? I was told to shutup...

So my last post here. Won't make a fool out of you guys again.

I will just share it with my friends.

5. Me go pure spy? A pure spy with allies!!! I'm sure you guys would love that 

6. Lol burn all condors DP for me. I need a pin cushion

7. And condor and the rest of ®fake are all idiots. I know the acct sell comments all directed at melike i care if u guys wanna complain over me selling my acct. It's my acct. I paid for it. If I wanna sell and quit, that my prerogative. I didn't sell to get out of osw lol. I sold for money. And army knew I was already selling before osw started. So keep saying I sold to leave osw lol. Yea I stripped -William- before I sold it. So what. Don't like it? Well guess what.... Gargle my danglies

8. LMAO!!! Protake just got verbally owned 

9. They getting owned strip-wise too cyn. They all use what they have left over to selfishly upgrade their accts instead of bank for return strips. Kinda sad they call themselves warriors yet upgrade rather than strip back. At the end of the day it's not about anything else besides the gold. And they losing it daily. They can teamviewer all they want. Or whatever other methods, legit or otherwise, bottom line is they are getting stripped right and left and just laying down and taking it. Bend over, take it in the rump, and smack some more ebs. If it isn't clear to all from the numerous posts made by ®fake, all they wanna do is smash skellies all day. Gosh I'm ashamed to call my self leader of such a pathetic group of "warriors" 

~Mick~ ashamed LEADER of ®Fake

10. I think school break just started because -PROfake- started to hit back more often. Kids dont forget your milks before going to bed,

11. Some of these kids wont post much here as they probably cant make a proper English sentence together, it will take them days to come up with a readable paragraph.Twicc's amazing chaotic english will look really smart if they do post on forums.

12. All I know about protake is the war vs CR, Voodoo, outlaws, etc etc. there were so many trash talk threads... One was 200 pages before it was deleted.

The war did not end as expected.

13. Profake only do EBs they are much worried to fight. Our members are bored. We are starting to do ebs because it is more fun then hit profake…C'mon kids… Try to hit us some… Wasn't osw u deserved? Why only do EB? oh you are really scared to fight, only think do is selfpin and wait for strip to upgrade…
    Poor kids

14. Dear ATA

I hope u can open the alcoholic lock you have on me so I can't post in forum, my life will slowly die if I can't trash talk this  clan

I am the Twicc, the mf dude in New Age (who never post strange posts) 

15. Just a hint: the key thing in an OSW, apart from number of players, is gold.

If we didn't have 2 banks at least twice the size of Rocket or Ryan, we probably would have lost. ;)

16. Me and my alts are almost equal Bro  we keep going as long as the enimies wants, stupid enemies always welcome cos only thing I love is idiots who wanna try how stubborn NA is...
    We don't care of gold, allies, pots or looses but when we strip, drain or get cries we live out this games most fun moments
    Thank you protake you make us laugh more than any clan so far...

I am no streetfighter anymore just a drunken old crazy old fart who got to much gold 

17. New Age

18. Thanks apple for proving my point. It is all a out the gold in the end. Without the gold to continue stripping with you become little more than a pest and can't be taken seriously.

19. Confirming not proving. Wrong choice of word lol. Long live Yafibeen tho y'all wanna strip trouble(only prob i see with Yafi) i still lurvs watching you guys face the worst odds and come out on top.

And pho king gotta be one of the funniest players I've met so far lol

20. Gl to both sides.  Good warriors on both sides.