New Age vs -Protake-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Oh can I ask where your member AL is now lol? Last time I checked he was out item hunting, not even fighting the war his big mouth started. Easy for him. He's obviously an alt and has kept his main out of the fight.

Now that's some winning for you

2. I am neutral. Protake is no invincible they are just hansels that is not cheating the system it is a build. (Although i hate the build XD)

3. Also clearly there is gonna be smack talk from clans in an osw. There's NEVER anything wrong with a war thread in a war game! Beats alot of the other rubbish that goes on in forums 

4. I agree .

5. I don't think anyone really pays attention to the smack talk, we just wait to see who the first to make a surrender thread is

6. VAL

it will be long time cos both NA and PT are same amounts of stubborn idiots , we told what we want to walk away, it's them to counter talk, atm they are to proud and stubborn to admit AL started this, so we continue as long as it takes so far it's several months

7. I believe Twicc pt did speak as to why the war started it went something like this...

"NA, are bullies farming wc and hit our member so we go to war with NA the bullies, let our 1984 indoctrination commence!!!"

That was posted on the NA birthday thread where Twicc clearly said a warning all you were farming wc no matter who the target or clan as it was all for fun...

8. Yep, I doubt any of these guys will CF.

9. And it's not due to pt being hansels that part of this thread was said. Intact it's not even a concept within this game burly an outside app/program that might being used to benefit and use a loophole in tos.

10. I have osw pro take before for 5 months. They don't quit. They will build spy defenses towers n spy builds. Until u forfeit lol. They Honary asians

11. Ok let me summarize what happened as per op post.

NA celebrate kawnniversarry by farming wc ads
    bad ass twicc lead farming and warns kawmmunity.
    An eb fairy named barcde AL hunting from another clan posted an ad during the event
    bad ass NA farm the barcode AL
    barcode AL was butthurt.
    Barcode AL went on a rage Rampage and insults bad ass NA in wc
    bad ass NA farmed butthurt AL..

12. Ok let me summarize what happened as per op post.

NA celebrate kawnniversarry by farming wc ads
    bad ass twicc lead farming and warns kawmmunity.
    An eb fairy named barcde AL hunting from another clan posted an ad during the event
    bad ass NA farm the barcode AL
    barcode AL was butthurt.
    Barcode AL went on a rage Rampage and insults bad ass NA in wc
    bad ass NA farmed butthurt AL more and put to perma farm..
    butthurt AL went running and cried to mommy protake.
    Mommy protake was pissed to badass NA and farmed everyone.
    Mommy protake say no one mess with my children
    bad ass NA said lets talk to mommy protake
    mommy protake still pissed stripped one NA.

WAR with bad ass NA vs pissed mommy protake started.

13. Now what happened? bloddy failed post

14. Wanting to piss someone off...hmm I'll lurk and wait :cool:

15. Anybody else want some

16. Gimme and red bull to laugh harder! :lol:

17. -.- noobs will be noobs...

18. Respect to both massive massives

19. I've been on either side of this coin.

Should we be asked, we'll be there.

Been hit for months on end by pro. Much respect to them.

Neither side seems to have much quit, but my money is on NA 