New Age vs -Protake-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Dec 9, 2012.

1. LMAO are you the same Cynder I tbagged a long time ago with your friend Chad and begged for forgivness?

Yes you are you are still on my wall LOL

2. I thought Protake with zero allies was forbidden speak in forum? Have your daddy's and mom's give you an ok to talk to us? welcome 

If its your first time I will make you Smorgasbord very nice delicate meal in my country..
    Sadly I don't have milk to give you, as I am half alcoholic ass  so only beer and seems u to young..  Maybe next year?

3. I am your daddy and authorize you to talk to that idiot t-bag.

4. Lol I rest my case 

5. As your mommy ill tell you this t-bag never take beer or take a ride home with that man ok.

6. 7dp. What an idiot lol. Guess he thought cuz he was in faith that he wouldn't be hitpinzy u nOob

7. Gosh he must have went inactive. Keep pinning him w/no return fire lol

8. okay, let me bump this for profakes sake.

They're starting to come out, too bad they get pawned as always and go back into lurk mode.

Pretty much the same way they war..Like a week of almost no hit, then active for 3 days, go into lurk mode waiting to be stripped. Now if they happen to catched a stripped they would gleefully change banner and will proudly announced their new upgrade then go back to lurk mode again.. :lol:

9. I enjoy the smell of butthurt in the morning....

10. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my New Age Family and to our enemies in protake. 

New Age

11.  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!


    
    
    

12. merry Xmas to ® family  n to clan new age tat we r fighting hae a great holiday ®

13. Thanks profake kid

14. So protake wish you happy holidays and that's how you respond? :lol:
    We know which side are hammered. :D

15. Lol the only side you can hammer is eb. I said thanks to that dear profake kid, we need to respect their poor spirit
    Btw who are u? His father?

16. Dtw  i so wanted pinn 

17. Is EB a side?
    Think of what your saying all you guys do is laugh at your own jokes.

18. hmm u got mad… Relax bro. New Age is really having fun in this osw but not for getting inc. Profake hit eb only… check their eb history, it doesn't lies! Understood now?

19. We are having fun because we are a war clan. A legend war clan. We love osw. Against a good clan or not. Against kids using cheat or not… We like to set fire

New Age