New Age vs -Protake-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Dec 9, 2012.

1. I've been on either side of this coin.

Should we be asked, we'll be there.

Been hit for months on end by pro. Much respect to them.

Neither side seems to have much quit, but my money is on NA 

2. I am just happy -protake- have an post cos they seem so lost were they should trash talk against us in NA (i made 2other post before tried to take protake trash talk in limit posts )

I am so happy for kingcalm your own post u can put propaganda and trash talk against us, must be big for you crawl out naked from your sandbox and talk with scary NA players

I now fixed another post dedicated for the big mouth man,(kingcalm) and u play so big rooster even both u and me knows what methods u use to get around TOU but guess what we still don't back out until puny AL apology and that he tricked -protake- attack NA nothing wrong there were are happy have enemies who attacks us, but really do u honest think we walk away when it was AL who was the puny brain who started it...

-protake- fight a much smaller clan NA but more fierced than them, we even know you asked other clans for help against us, i see that hilarious an top LB clans asks help against an small clan as NA is, makes me smile a bit, you are an very proud and stubborn clan we naked 60% of your members, we helped u upgrade most of your members cos of the methods u use, soon when we upgraded all of you but u will still have zero allies, I would like an thanks from your clan -protake- for upgrade we done to your members but as always some strips come trough, and we want an apology from AL he started this, are you able to do this kind gesture or are you gonna play in the sandbox all day and try throw sand on us in New Age we are open to suggestions if you take away your kindergarten attitude, put away your spoons and try talk with no sand in your mouth!

We are waiting for your response and for once try at least act normal and put on trousers cos we don't want to talk to naked players in the sandbox 

3.  twicc I don't think they have any pants to put on

4. Were is the  talk -protake-?
    i waiting for you, puny ® heads...

5. Your clan was once no1 on the leaderboard. We're 2 badges behind ..:)

6. You know op, anything that is trying to get the public on your side I would consider properganda. So your doing properganda saying pro take are doing properganda?
    Am I getting the right definition of properganga here? Because its confusing. This thread was not needed anyway. I see any threads like this are for public support. My opinion.

7. Inc stl 1/1... I take a bet that's pissed off op. Op is dtw. Either pro take is pinning him, or he's pinned himself. Not the best thing in war op.
    I think I may have visited new age? Not sure. But I like them. Shame op is making them look bad.
    Note to all people reading this..
    Ops properganda post does not reflect on new age I hope. Just one moron that uses properganda against properganda. At least he has fairly decent grammar and spelling unlike most people now. That's one good thing for alt.

8. Oh Jesus I can't that back. Shame you can't read posts whilst typing. My memory is bad. Op says "u" a lot
    That's very dissapointing.

9. *banks left out money awaiting angry peiple* *inserts non existent laughing emoji here*

10. Too much talk of screenshots - at this point, who cares. Fight till terms are met.

[​IMG]

11. Thank u unicorn u and me will have fun after my current osw,( thanks for the link) sadly I dident hit u but yeah protake are good in pinning me...

12. No lurking mew, I got here before you, I claim this forum as mine to piss someone off xD
    Heheh joke, have fun

13. My money on pro take
    But currently respect to any of either side that don't talk **** and fight.

14. Where the army of  no guts to talk here?

15. You mad bro? You only took a faction of damage and upgraded.

16. I didnt think Alvin needs to go around item haunting as his items are complete.

And Sherlock, post with a main.

17. JAC, please talk to Sus before posting on this thread. If you're bored, ask him for some funny stuffs that I send. Thanks.

Oh yes, you need a referred name. say awa.

18. Are you a noob? Allies strip does not equate to gold lost. Stop dreaming :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. Gold lost haha

i know how you play this game truly like real cheaters I and NAL tracked u much so it's funny how u act so hard warriors who find loophole in kaw

I do have to admit its harder to strip you since you use this loophole, but understand we wont give up anyhow even we know how u do it

Btw fierced -Protake- 
    I was on holidaying Dubai from Wednesday to Sunday and the flight one way took 10h (with a stop in Doha for 2h counted in) so in total I dident check Twicc account during this time at least for two days, I must say you aren't the best warriors I have seen

Much much much more respect to iG and WaR in fighting, they are strangely more honourable than your clan

Let AL apology and we end this, cos tbh I have more fun hitting EB, and we all knows how boring I think hit EB is!



20. NA For The Win!