My stance with kaw, PvP

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by WOLFIE, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Getting hot on this forum  I'm apoc and zaft ripped me a new butt hole that pvp event  they really wanted my sword and they got it. 

2. @wolf

The problem with the old 48-hour system wars was they were a real pain to organize. I did a lot of the organization back then and 50% of the time the clans ended up backing out. Players just can't organize good matches like the devs can. And if there is a mismatch, who wants to be stuck in a war 48 hrs when you know you're gonna lose. They were fun when when they were organized right, but that was a rarity.

3. My inc in warlor was mostly blackhand, lurkers cavern, and secret service. We were told in ca to stick to the cf agreements. Warlor as a whole did quite well that promo.

4. @ deano. All you have is a bunch of personal attacks to bolster your fail. You just lack in every kaw related department. That right there, shows you lost the game. Sorry. You lose. Again. just for you.

6. Lost the game so hard that I dropped my build........ Oh the irony

7. Yeah likewise, I decided not to return inc just to prevent issues. I did take a sword from a wdgaf player without realizing and he walled me saying "nice one bro" was shocked but happy.

8. Sorry! Didn't mean to do that =.=

9. Your talking about everyone doing hte? It looks like you've been doing hte in your clan also

10. @frog
    Good point bud. But half the fun was mercing and come help they brought in mercs and hey presto farm fest after lol. But to appeal to people who hated that a sign up and Devs make the match that would sort it. But still keep the option to declare war. I remember a gentlemanly agreement on a no pot war. That was fun but ended badly. Outdoorturtle arranged it for an xfactor sub I think? Ended badly I believe but it's a thing I'd like to try again.

11. I really don't get moaning about pvp. I never have trouble finding fun. I also don't see the problem of folk playing an EE or eb game.

Play how you want to and let others do the same.

To turn your own stats around 50% of players joined in the pvp event which shows to me pvp is far from dead!

12. Support.

A wise man has spoken.

13. You've been in warlor a few weeks? That's makes you apoc council now? You're untouchable? No you're a PvP runner the end... I can only tell about your ee record looking at your equipment or lack of I guess.i just don't get why you sweat war clans when you don't war?

14. Support

Hte is to fuel the pots/allies whatever to make pvp more accesible, it's just a shame there are some eb fairies that just want max build then quit :p i find theres less of that now but it's still there for some

15. Most of allisons losses are FOD EB losses

16. Most of larry's kaw is scouting inactives

17. [/quote]

Lol Chubbs is just stacking the crap higher and higher. Been in Warlor since end of July. Where exactly do I claim to be a council member? Not exactly sure what you're smoking today Chubbs. Sure check my equipment or you could go check the war records of phalanx, or the other clans I've EE with. I won't bother checking yours cause I don't care as much as you do. While your at it you could check out the two ASW champion badges I got. ️hope to face you on the EE field someday.

As for sweating, what's to sweat? It's not like you're actually gonna hit me. Just find it amusing how you care so much about an OSW you weren't in. Perhaps you got an alt there but you lack the McNuggets to post with that account. I dunno.
    Fact is I changed clans 5 months ago. It happens. Get over it. 

Good luck to you in Fury and all the rest of Zaft. ️

18. Lol I don't care what clan you're in chump I'm not afraid to run a bar on a runner.
    I just will always comment and devalue any post you make about pvp cause you opted out of osw that's a fact.
    I am jealous of the 47 mith you have tho

19. Support they were indeed awesome when they paid mith lol I Merc'D a few in another life from over wc updates Jus to net the free mith

R.I.P Imkwencydolla your noob ass had a nice run Ok bye bye now

20. Come to Ogre Battle