My stance with kaw, PvP

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by WOLFIE, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Deano you epic butt hole. You claim I dropped my build to avoid getting hit and yet I've taken more than double the amount of hits you have.

Get some new material. Noob

2. Lol Alison. Another one of my forum stalkers has arrived.

Crying cause I hit accounts smaller than mine? There is a solution to that: tell them to grow.
    Not my fault OP is smaller than me.

As for Chubbs, if you had read, I baited him to come at me, but he didn't. He knows as well as I do that apoc/ Zaft have a cf in place and neither of us are in a position to break that cf. So we will just sit on our butts and troll each other till we get bored.

As for you? You'll probably get mad and drop your build again or perhaps you'll forum stalk me a little more to see if you can find a garbage reason to get me forum banned. Good luck with that. ️

3. Shut up and grow you pig  you were 12m cs pure spy talking crap in pm telling me you were going to destroy me then you dropped your build to a gh so you could pick on noobs. The facts speak for themselves.

And because you have had your ass handed to you more times than I care to count does not make you a hero.

I don't understand how losses can be worn as a medal of "winning"

4. On part I agree with is the payout.
    In game gold prices

Eb costs nothing to unload on (for most)

1 hit vs enemy player costs probably around 200% MORE than you make.

There's something wrong there.

5. @ flog. You accuse anyone who calls you out a stalker, yet you so quickly stalk the very players you accuse. That's rich. Maybe stop flattering yourself that anyone cares enough to follow your comings and goings in kaw. Mostly goings in your case.

As for your cf excuse, not to hit chubby. haven't previous posters from both these alliances just stated that the big alliances all respect 1 vs 1?

6. Lol deano

I could never understand Noobs who brag about losing, but Alison has got it down to an art.

Perhaps I'll clear a bar on RedStar, lose every one, then brag about how awesome my battle losses are. 

7. Deano you butthurt. Get over it. You were my farm. You cried, whined, never hit back, and just hoped I'd get bored and move on.

Take your butt hurt butt hole back to your epic battle where it belongs, you joke.

8. Well flog? What's your excuse now?

9. Your lies know bounds, you never appeared in my newsfeed once you filthy piece of ****. I'll upload the ss of you crying in my pm because I had you pinned down like the dirty pig you are 

10. No they haven't. The player who posted that was not in a Zaft clan. I have been in Apoc six months now but haven't received inc from Zaft, even during the PVP event.

11. You're living in a dream world if you think players in big alliances go around hitting anyone they want.

12. Ofc u can 1v1, just dont tell the admins lol

13. Keep raging deano. Makes the joke you are get funnier and funnier. Run deano run! Your hte pots are waiting. Epic noob. Epic joke.

14. Whose raging? I think your a joke alison.

You think because you ended up a kotfe and Yafi perma farm that that makes you one of the cool kids, you're a build dropping waste of a kaw account 

15. Lol have to admire the freedom Val enjoys. I lack the Almonds he has.

16. Sure. In the only developer sanctioned pvp event I made top 10. You can admire my nice gold raven from a distance. My build works just fine. Didn't you opt out? Or did you just fail at the system based pvp like you do every pvp you run from. Your Kingdom is not a waste of an account. You are a waste as a player. Keep saving your gold. Maybe one day you will be able to afford my allies, but I doubt it. Noob

17. I didn't opt out you sanctimonious turd 
    And we'll done for getting the most shards by farming tiny noob accounts, I take my hat off to you.

Again with the war runner 

You tell me which wars I ran from.

In my honest opinion you are the lowest form of scum in this game, you sit in your trampy little basement rubbing one out to the fact that you can farm new players into quitting or crying on your wall.

Anytime you come up against a decent opponent you drop your build and go back to farming tiny accounts to get your ego boost.

18. @ deano. Again with the farming new accounts. You have no idea who I end up in fights with. No idea. I could post you a small list but your not worth the trouble.

You have no idea how to kaw effectively in any way, shape or form at all.

I guess you can always fall back on the tried and trusted laughing hyena emoji to try and hide your sore raging butt.

19. If you didn't keep dropping build you'd find out soon enough just how effectively I can kaw.

Your build dropping noob ass carries no weight round here princess.

That is all you have been and all you will ever be remembered for in kaw.

How you have the stones to call anyone a coward after all the crap you have pulled absolutely amazes me.

You're an insignificant, war running away from filthy pig of a coward.

(Just for you) 

By the way let me know how the sex change goes 

20. Good old days? I think there's some rose tinted glasses on most of kaw. Yes in the very beginning it was pvp. But then it was pvi for most of the pre eb. Player vs inactives. Then osf. Then pwar. Yes osw was more frequent and more all encompassing but we shouldn't forget it was only in the first few months that pvp dominated.
    What I would personally like to see is more 48hr wars. Not this intense ee 2hr tactical crap where u have to be in the know to get a good wc and trackers etc or u will never win. 48hr wars brought clans together. Everybody participated and if they weren't online so what? Leaving ur clans to get a good ee war clan is the thing now. But u should war with family that's why osw is the thing for most clans. Despite the risk of getting smashed it brings the family together. 48hr wars were the best.