My stance with kaw, PvP

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by WOLFIE, Dec 27, 2014.

1. When I say good old day, I'm not talking of a mythical land of the pvp promised land.

I'm talking of the days before hte made it's presence known.

2. Frog is known as a war runner and if anyone calls him out on it he starts screaming stalker, but funnily enough he seems to spend most of his kaw time stalking other people's walls and kaw history to make up for his inability to be even successful in any way, shape or form in the game.

He does make good threads though about Justin beaver, and small children, oh and I dropped my build so I can farm noobs.

3. Build dropper = runner = fail

4. No support

5. New acct created, received this from KaW:

"Join a clan and participate in group epic battles to grow quicker. The larger your kingdom, the more you'll win."

Unfortunately, KaW wants us to be EB slaves instead of kingdoms at war.

6. Why ?

7. It's hilarious watching a build dropper try to call someone out on "running". Or making fun of frogs threads when yours are just you calling someone a pig, threatening to farm them forever, then failing at that.

8. Frog leave this thread m8t haters will hate. Who the **** cares about what __chubby_hater__ thinks.

9. I didn't read the thread…

FIGHT ME

10. Support.

11. You are so right. It's hilarious. You must be literally rolling on the floor laughing. You're so cool, whoever you are

12. He is not a build dropper.

13. True

14. Would a build drop imply he makes people drop builds like a panty dropper? Or are you saying he drops his own build? Just clarifying.

15. Hell no! There weren't EBs 4 years ago, how do you think what people did with their troops? Hitting quests all day?
    Many have forgotten what the buttons attack and spy are used for.
    Even more didn't even try to find it out.
    Damn fairies:(