MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Btw, i think one of the reasons they are doing this is because theres ppl in top 500 that are not even close to 100 medals... and that would mean those in the top 500 would recieve all of the equip without reaching its goal of 100 medals. . .

2. I asked them this question and kc said its ok if we dont reach the levels but get top 500 we will get full eq enchanted. I will find the proper reply later

3. Support. I only have 2 medals and should not have a chance to get top 500 in last 2 weeks. It's funny devs tell us they won't increase but then go back on their word. A game where devs lie to their customers. Must be going down the drain.

4. To continue Ron's post on the last page, it is true during the previous season there was always a cap for rancor. Everyone knew you could only get to lvl 50. There was no race to be #1, top 10, top 100 or top 500. This is what is not fair with the medal increase. Previous seasons, whoever already had their 50 rancor did not have to war during the bonus weeks. The top people this season still have to grind out ever harder next few weeks so people don't catch up to them. I just feel cheated that some people only warring these 2 weeks can get the equip that I warred all season for. Maybe devs should just release two more pieces of equipment for people that have over 100 medals or something. Come on devs, reward your hardcore warriors.

5. Wanna know the saddest and most disappointing part of all of this? Kaw_community are here. They've responded to other forum posts on topic. They just refuse to respond here. "Our voice" to the devs...what a joke. Yet again we, the paying, customer base are ignored and let down...seriously how many more times guys? Just respond and explain, face the music, show you care/give a damn, even tell us that's it and you aren't changing your mind. This utter silence is very insulting.



6. No update and next war starts double drop... Thanks devs for listening to those actually doing the wars, because we all know the ones starting to war last 2 weeks are the ones you should be pleasing in ee

7. On yea bring on the increase no one likes working hard for good stuff.

8. Um, kaw_com did respond. You need a new saddest part.

9. Ummm YUP. Please specifically point out which page number of this thread Kaw_community replied on. Thx

10. They didn't lie. They said at that point they planned not to increase. Not overall.

Keep in mind it is not our decision.

11. Adonise, page 34. Drop the attitude, *****.

12. Whilst is disheartening that some of us have warred like crazy to get a good level of medals ....

Im going to look at the positive side, it means more of my family who war will reach 100 medals

13. Mr Asshat, im still on the damn list and i saw RiceNramen or something like that 2x

14. That's because I haven't updated it moron as seen by reading the last edit.

And wow I made a mistake? That's rare. Thanks for pointing it out.

15. Thanks ridiculouslynamedwwwwwwrudenoob. That's all I needed. the ****** that followed I would say was somewhat harsh. But I suppose manners are taught...happy to teach you some if you like?



16. Support. I for one enjoyed clawing my way up to top 500 the past 6 weeks, now someone can easily get same rewards in the next 2 

17. If the devs said they wont increase it, they shouldnt have.

Support

18. The moaning in this thread is unbelievable. Seriously think about it, its like a kid with a toy that doesnt want to share. Grow up n stop bein selfish.
    So what if ppl can nick equips in last 2 week, ive warred all season and couldnt give a damn, I war for fun not just equipment...also those that warred all season will have plenty of mith for there troubles.

Compensation enough in my book

19. -FOZZY- did you actually ready my solutions?

Obviously not. I suggested 2 alternatives which would have the SAME result as the medal increase but keep the leaderboard order intact.

20. And all that MITH? I love making 20 MITH a war as much as the next guy. Maybe in 3 years I'll have enough to buy all the equipment.