MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. And red did you look at my alternatives?

Probably not since you didn't mention them in your extremely well thought out post.

2. Your alterns suck ass bro.

3. Troll I did see them but I didagree with them and this thread

4. --spitfire-- I request you leave this thread unless you have constructive criticism or are directly referenced by another players comment.

Wouldn't want your statless alt to get a forum ban.

5. Im a statless main**

Kayy im off

Deuces

6. This is why I disagree
    1. Madel drop for eq cost would be great for not just the small ppl but for the ppl who don't war.

2.its a event to see what you can get in Madels for rewards they make it better at end so everyone has a chance their not trying to make it even .

7. I dish agrish wish your englash Medals* btw

8. I support the medal increase. Good on ya devs. 

9. That's a surprise. A NOOB I got silenced for raging on my wall in the past doesn't support me. Lol.

10. If you get butthurt from getting more rewards for something, you play this game WAYYYYYY too much

11. Thanks for your input Andy, I'll will ponder it deeply for the remainder of my life.

12. Troll is never going to change his mind, no matter what sense is talked on this thread. He's gathered a small srmy of 130 or so poseurs and he waves it around like a trophy, even though, no matter how you look at it, that is a very small minority, both of totals players on this app,mas well as total EE players. I seriously don't thst he is representing the majority here.

He is, however, being true to his name and is, well, trolling. I'm sure its fun for him,band this thread has produced much trollish entertainment on his part, but, its value is next to zero.

13. 130 people supported from original post to page 41. How many didn't support? Why are the devs trying to satisfy the one who didn't ee all season? I agree devs need to find a way to make ee wars more attractable but that is what off season is for. Seasonal wars should be hardcore and taken seriously from start to end. Devs shouldn't be playing or leveling the playing field for anyone.

With only maybe 700 people who warred daily for a chance at 100 medallion since week 1 , how many will there be for S5?

14. This always happens mate. any event or season they up it at the end so everyone has a 'chance'

15. Moose, when was the last time the supports have been mentioned? That's right it hasn't since your last post.

Be gone troll

16. Guess im just a poser too, one that has worked his ass off and made large sacrifices to get where i am and earned my spot there. Unlike all the noobs flooding indi wars now screwing everything up

17. That's a big issue too, indi wars are horrible before and now worst than ever. Everyone is thinking double medals and joining and killing the wars. I am not doing indi wars anymore because of this and I know of other people feel the same.

It took time to learn this season and working hard for weeks and get where we all are. Noobs jumping in now didn't take time to learn these wars. Devs messed up plain and simple. Those that don't think so didn't participate in this season and need to stay of this thread with zero knowledge.

18. Lmao Troll Frag Respect for ur efforts. Maybe with many we can change sumthing.

First my thoughts were, wow season equipment sumthing rare u must war for to obtain it, it needed time and hard work to get it, now with medal increase it became a very common thing to obtain.. Now only the banners are hard to get..

But 1 good thing because of seasons and this is my first season i participate, i am loving the whole war thing it is a whole other side of kaw and its awesome

19. How can over 100 people support this? There are only 72 people in the world

20. Also you have ricenramen on your support list twice