MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Full support, screw those that want rewards for half or less effort

2. Full support, although i cant quite war yet since i am still growing  if anyone remembers, its me xx_ThE_UnKoWn_KiLlErR_xx. But who cares right  the work was nicely done on this thread

3. No support. Medal increase is good for new players.

4. Support. But as an alternative fix, maybe devs can double/triple/quadruple your medals so it is like the current payout is the same as the whole event?

5. I have to say that even though the medal increase benefits me I give this thread full support. This shouldn't really occur in a season that involves rankings as this one does. It's fine in a season where there is a fixed goal.

6. That pretty much is the retroactive suggestion.

7. Full support. There are a few reasons why I support the stand against the medal increase. 1. those of us that have warred all season and received medals have worked hard to lock up top 500 ,100, and 10 positions.I my self was confident that I had a top 500 positions secured now I have to spend more time and money just to hold my rank. 2. The time and money myself and the other warriors spent was a waste because now some one can do half the wars WE have done spend half the time and half the money and receive the FULL reward. 3. doubling the drops from 2-4 & 3-6 is a drastic UNNEEDED increase. I think the community would have been more accepting of maybe a increase of 3 for and indi and 4 for a primal, but 4&6 is insane .. Please hear the warriors speak and stop the increase WE DO T WANT IT .

8. I support option B

9. Who is going to take S5 seriously if they do this now? 

10. Kaw_community was supposed to be our voice between devs however he is not going back and relaying this to devs. I think they will keep it as it is. So def no more seasons are worth doing from now on esp early.

11. Lol s5 I won't be warring other than to keep ee 5 until last 2 weeks

12. I don't support the medal increase but I'm pretty sure the devs will not pay attention to this any event they make or anything major they've done, and we decide to stand against it they just ignore it it's always been like this. But I hope the devs can pay attention to the community for once and realize that this was not a good decision they should've written on their s4 thread when they released it that they would increase medal drops last 2 weeks.

13. No support. People do need to catch up. Just because you're far ahead of everyone else doesn't mean they shouldn't have a chance now.
    And if your argument is that you worked hard; some people don't have time to war all the time. And if they barely worked at all this season the chance of them catching up is slim, either way. So basically, people who work hard still win out.

14. 2 things here to notice

•1) devs planned this the whole time. Increasing medals at week 6 was always the "plan"

Or

2) devs just don't know how to run a game or do simple math

Point 1) Devs had this in the "plan" all along. If you look at week 1, we were given 1 medallion per indi. 100 wins for indi was required to get all EQ. But something doesn't make sense

21 indi wars per week... 8 weeks. 164 indi wars total. But there is a 50/50 chance of winning indi so really you need to do 200 indi wars!! But there are not enough wars!! Also who in the world can do all 21 indi wars in 8 weeks? Most i did was 15 wars in one week. But that is off topic.

So now 200 wars needed only 164 indi wars total. Did the devs not see this problem before they let this info out?

Yes they did... But they already had a plan for it. They already knew in week 2 they would increase payout and week 6 they would do it again.

This is why in pre-season when we brought this problem to them they ignored it.

Thank you devs for misleading us... You guys sure got us good.

Some may ask why would they do this? Simple answer is... Money!!! They wanted that last gold rush before s4 ended. They knew more would sign up if they could get that free ride.

Point 2) devs simply can't do because they are apes of course. Because the problem was in their face since day 1 . Season 6 try and fix the problem?

TLDR: this was the devs "plan" the whole time.

15. Increase on war reward only worked last 3 season coz there was cap on what rancor to get. Now that there isn't, it's just a waste of time warring first 6weeks. When you can war 2 weeks or even 1 week and get same medallion as what you get for 6weeks. There's is 41 wars a week and you only need to win 48% to reach 100. As suppose to warring 6 weeks and get 100.

16. Support Troll,no increase for Medall

17. I support the medal increase 