MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Moooooooose do us a favor and shut up. Lol first of all your nasty ombré text is disgusting, secondly you're the biggest nastiest troll I've come across in ages. Lollll come to think of it I think it's almost moose season! Whoooot

2. Indi war 2. Just happened to be rostered with several vets on this forum post, and yes, several EB noobs. The "watered down" effect is in full swing. Now I'm am not saying people should not war. Please do. But be educated about up your build and EE warring before picking up a stick and warring.

3. No support this is great its like the guys who tried for the ryme moth banner I done nothing all promo n killed it last week while others spent loads getting the same reward

4. Troll, the idea of both decreasing the reward outcome and giving back retroactive medallions seem like a challenging idea for the developers. Who, knows they might be considering it at this very moment. Do not know, if I support or do not support this at this very moment. There are great points of view for pros and cons.

5. Pretty much the main reason troll is saying this is because he's in the top 5.

Simple answer to your annoyance at the increase- everyone wins out. You make the same amount as they do... So there's no point in arguing this.

6. Really? Taught this thread was started by Troll to help out the whole community whom started warring since the beginning of Season 4.

7. Support n I've lost more wars then I've won and will be lucky to get top 500 after warring week in week out, granted this will help my coz to get eq it's VERY UNFAIR to those that have reached the top of the lb n could rest over next couple of weeks if they wanted.

With me warring all season long the increase will let ppl that war only 2wks possibly pass me up easily with 15 wins which is UNFAIR, granted my record is not the best and will be lucky to get 3 pieces if I don't make top 500

Support
    Support
    Support

8. Btw troll ur math is wrong it's 2x n 3x not 3,4x if this hasn't been pointed out already. 2x2=4 2x3=6

9. Yes,I do think it's a good idea to limit payouts so a few people can rest for a couple weeks. Cause ya know their rest is more important than the community as a whole.

10. -BARON- read the word ORIGINAL VALUE

11. Support to either solution A or B.

12. Also if the idea of increasing medallions in last 2 weeks is to encourage people to war more then this makes no sense. This has just taught me to not waste a month of my time and money to make the same amount or double in the last two weeks.

13. Mostly salty that I have spent a ton of money on xstals to get my medallions. Now, people can spend half as much money bc rewards are doubled.

It's a money grab. And they are a business...

The one way they could make things better is by better communication with the customers. Like actually responding to the posts about this.

Sales over people. This is why I have no faith in the world. Rant over, screw you and suck a lemon devs.

14. OK. They did respond....

Idk why I thought the rewards would be rare. Only thing rare is the top 10 banner...which I am not gonna get..(wipes tears from my cheek )

With my Tear sword equipt I would like to end the negative post with some positive words.

S4 has been fun... learned alot about try the game, made some new friends. Thanks to all the owners and war roster organizers who have given me a roster spot for wars this season.

15. Still don't like the medallion increase 

16. Support to doing away with medal increase.

17. Devs will do wharever it takes to drive the sale of xtals.