MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Troll is right the mith payout isn't as good as some people think. 6 weeks of war and only managed 490 mith more made then before. That being over 80 wars done.

2. I just dont get what all the fuss is about just keep warrin n its all gravy baby

3. The fuss isn't about me, I'm going to win.

The fuss is about the injustice of the matter when they said at beginning their plan was to make it consistent.

4. What about all of the gold we sacrificed in pots and lost eb earnings that we gave up to get the gear we earned? Now being giving out to everyone for way under less than half the effort? i have dropped siginificantly in cr and ally lb due to all of the warring to get the equip that is now going to be easy for people who didnt give up on gold and were still able to grow bfa. Just crazy how so many feel entitled to the gear without the work or sacrifice. I want a free 5t cause i didnt hit eb much over last 6 weeks. That would make me alittle happier. Your giving out free medals pretty much. So give the top 500 free gold. We gave up eb gold to war. Now our war efforts are damn near worthless. Make the non warrers eb efforts worthless by giving us gold. Wont happen but seems fair.

5. Support.  This was pointless .-.

6. Ye kinda agree with that troll but this mixes it up a bit and gives ppl hope who are so close but yet so far. So no harm done in my book.

Also for all ppl who take it to seriously ee is for fun even if u good or bad... it costs pots, xtals and u get equips for doin well come season time. I just take it at face value and enjoy it for what it is

7. Vamp,
    1. Your arguement claiming that you lost alot of gold/time/whatever compared to who start medal gathering today is invalid. you could have stopped 3 weeks ago and have gotten all the equip. But nooo you want to be #1 or in top 10

8. Doesnt invalidte it at all. It still would have taken me 3 weeks of nonstop warring vs the 3 1/2 to 5 days it would take me now to reach 100 medals lmao

9. You werent forced to get 100 medals within 2 weeks :lol: spread it out a bit, 15 a week, its not that bad really…

10. Well Troll ur effort to stop medal increasing had no use, devs do it their way...

11. Crack first 2 weeks medallions gave 1 medal for indi. So racking in 15 indi war wins a week is not easy. Let alone doing 15 wars a week.

12. I see that frag, in keeping thread going. They can still fix it....

13. Quag* sorry autocorrect

14. I support the increase, just allows the people that been warring to get to 100 easier. The ones that been warring,this just going to get them more medallions, nothing unfair about it. Just giving warriors more hope to reach 100.

15. You ignore the fact it's competitive and some people can't war the last 2 weeks who competed the first 6. They get half the reward as those just beginning to war.

16. Plus 100 medals isn't hard... I'm nearly 300

17. NO SUPPORT NOOB

18. I disagree I love the fact the everyone in KAW can have a good chance at getting in on the event and madel eq