Let's Stop Shedding Tears for the LB.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Rick just came in clutch with his intro to algebra knowledge

2. Haha who doesn't love algebra

3. Don't mention bought or traded accounts, the thread will get sent to the grave yard.

But I'm sure you meant that happened before it was agaisnt TOU right?

4. While I agree with you on some points, what about the SH? Taking away round wars kills ALL the variation in this game. You just started playing, and want to war? TOO BAD. You need to spend 2tril on the LL plus HL lands, and another 6tril to fill those to the max and become a PS with lands on HF. Just for 60k/60k/7mil/7mil. Or you could become a tank, which is more, I believe.

With the SH build you can do all of that in 100bil without the lands. A new player can be warring within 6 months, instead of warring within 2 years, if he doesn't pay.

5. And everyone saying season 1 was awesome because there were no GH? Sorry, but you obviously didn't war in Season 1. GH's were all the rage back then. (I'm talking to you, adnofawesome or whatever the **** your name is.)

6. Everyone ive warred with in indys has been good, troll get off ur perfect little pedestal ur not that great.

7. See, the problem with your opinion Philo is that you are anti-elite. If a player is too big for your liking, it doesn't matter what they did to get there, they need to try to oppose that.

Who cares about how and why LB are LB.

The basis of Harb's argument was that vets that have been here longer, and spent more money, have their rewards taken away to equalize the gap between them and those who just started recently.

LB crybabies?

They paid to live in the valley. Why should the non committed be able to come near that? That is the movement - and ATA realized it.

They fixed it. End of story.

8. Lol Phil vs Troll gotta love it. 

@Willy

Btw perhaps I ain't reading this right, but the devs seem to be saying they will give Round wars only a 2 week trial. They seem not to have much confidence in it. Not quite "fixed" or "end of story" I would say.

9. They will go with the popular vote on this because their system is unfixable.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

But you are correct. It is yet again another trial period.

10. I only read -Troll- comments ummm shouldn't LB pay more you can get a successful hit on them with lower stats?

Idk if I'm following here but thats how most games work… the higher they are the better rewards, gold, xp etc.

11. Actually willy EE wars are just 1 thing Most of the lb top 50 has remained the same for years they didn't get the Lb rank just to participate in EE wars so for usually for OSW them not being able to use it during an EE war doesn't mean that their bfa is just compleat crap

12. I can never support some of the lbs since they like to cheat the system. Did you read the word SOME? Probably some of you skipped it lol. Doesn't matter if you spent thousands in this game, war like everyone else and no 1 or 2 times doesn't really amount to much. Then maybe people would be complaining so much.

13. As for the stacking of lbs during the seasons, just have to figure out how to beat them, during the off season please war instead of nm stacking and maybe people will stop complaining a little.

14. How about we stop shedding tears for the mids that cry too much?
    How about we stop shedding tears for the dev's inability to completely redo the Ed wars and fix it so that it's fair for all builds?

15. Every and each build including lb,mid,big,sh complaining about war format but one build(tank,big one)wonder why?

16. Philo i couldnt agree more! The gap between lb and the rest of the players is already too much.

17. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM SHOUTING

18. Yeah Phoenix didn't war season 1 at all... That's why I got the whole complete set of season 1 reward fully enchanted . It's cool to
    War as a gh/sh if you plan on growing not just take advantage of it all..