Let's Stop Shedding Tears for the LB.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Have you never seen an Indy war with laoda, IMF, Minoan, or cella casted king of terror?

What rock do you live under.

2. Just to point out, LBers have worked much harder to build that bfa than tanks have to build their towers; it's costs 33t (approx) to HFBC but it costs well over 200t to be in RedStar's position.

3. I stopped when you said Red was DTS for all but only 6 people. Philo I respected you for awhile bro for your enlightening osw threads, but you lost some credibility right here.

Red is Open to be hit by the top 150 on ally LB.

4. Can't we just all go back to off system wars :( miss those days...

5. Have to love these insults. Yes I have been in wars that involved the players mentioned. I also did not claim that all primal wars are good matches.

6. Troll no, but they are invited and encouraged to try them. Unlike you we invite everyone to come war because we want everyone winning their wars with a 50/50 shot :)

7. RedStar aint no warrior but he has EE 5 24/7

Even I did better in s3 than red. And I ******* suck!

8. Sorry for that. It was a poor chosen figure of speech. I've had top 200 tell me they couldn't hit him. Will correct. Still, he is DTS for all but 1% of the Kaw population.

9. Support Philo for mod!!!!!!

10. Best thread I've seen in years, this needed to be said, there are so many more mid range/middle class people, than top 20. There is absolutely no chance of getting top without spending thousands upon thousands a month. The game is in a bubble where no one else has a chance. Game will stay the same no matter what we say

11. Did they work harder or did their money work harder? No accusing any particular person of anything, but I am sure most people know how they got their gold, and often it has nothing to do with events that occured in-game.

12. Top leaderboard players who wanted it spend $20,000 a day. Tada they got what they wanted. I wonder why?

13. Max xstal, Max nob, hte 24/7 makes a difference...

14. A lot of this just leads to a bigger problem: the top 10 in this game are just too damn big for this game . It's like accepting a boxing match with Godzilla. Not only are they LB, but often their alts are LB as well.

Also like to point out this is not an anti-Zaft thread. If all of Zaft were to disappear, we would have the same problem just this time with Warlor. Osiris back in 2011 were also too big for their own good.

15. Support, Phil is right. Most of you noobs are disagreeing just because troll did..

16. It wasn't a problem till all the lb joined the same clan. Back when red and cella had there own clan it didn't matter what happened. Now it's just unbalanced

17. The bigger the towers the more gold you get from them. Lower the towers and you get crap payment from them. Its like any other EE but without BFE/BFA. Like when you hit some one, you get more the bigger they are and that includes towers. They could be 4m cs but with adt and sdt making them 15m cs you would get more than just hitting that 4m cs person that doesnt have towers(btw it was an example).

18. :lol: Of course I am right. Even the devs call it exploitable. Who knows what Troll is smoking.

19. whatever it is, send some my way.

#havenothingtosmoke

#ShedTearsFor11MillCSHanselsInstead

20. Yet you totally disregard my valid argument on page 1 and claim you're right.

Seems legit