Let's Stop Shedding Tears for the LB.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Troll, the main reason half those lb were complaining were because they couldnt get a nm and renew ee they actually had to war for it, Redstar, Cella, Silph, why they need to support that thread when they dont war? Cause they wanted to cheat the system and renew ee for nothing,

2. As for the ones that actually war, ok i see your point

3. They can still get a no match.

Cast statless alts to get a terrible hit ratio. Seen it done numerous times.

4. Just to point out, your guys argument is highly erroneous and fallible. This refresh EE exploit is still being done. It's not hard to put small stat WC peeps in one clan and have one HFLCBC account in a primal match. No match is basically the same. It's not in chaos wars only.

Most the LB you guys speak of, have refreshed their EE in Indi wars. Just saying lol.

5. RedStar has over 1000T In allies by now. I see a lot of noobs on here but anyway Support to Phil!

6. Here's a little math Sliph has 1.25M battle wins and has less than 150T in allies that would amount to 125M per each hit average without noob ussage very normal Red has some people have said is around 400-500T lets take the least number 400T lets say he makes the same as sliph at 125M no let's say 150M at 900K fights that comes to 135T in allies Note these account were created during Plunder war days so so red star has an extra 270T that came from different means lets say nobility I believe the exchange rate for nobs at hfbc I lets say 200T because of variables eb payout or Allie trade so how much would 200T be in Nobs? 200T=546K nobility points max for the better part of a year was I believe $300/ day so 3K nobility points / day exchange rate is 1.1T in gold that you can buy meaning red spent $300 a day for 200 maybe even 300 if he is at 500T in order to get all his funds which would amount to about $60K worth of nobility now lets compare that to a play who unloads 20 hours a day no nobs or xstals hell for fun lets say 24 hours a day 365x(25x24) hours x fights per hour is about 215K fights possible a year for this player to make 200T ( amount without nob purchase) at 200M a hit is about 5 years of unloading 24/7 just to be on an Evan field

7. Rick didn't incorporate rule-breaking account purchases

8. Exactly chaos. They're throwing around illogical arguments when they know nothing about the system or what's being done. Then they're patting themselves on the back.

It's pretty hilarious.

Well I'm off, tired of this threads bias. ️

9. Sorry but bfe and bfa should be counted. Regardless if real money was spend or not.

10. Once again, people are throwing random numbers with well known names to make an argument. If the premise is wrong, the argument isn't sound.

11. You forget to put in the volley transfer of trillions upon trillions from other LB accounts which you will no longer find (Maybe spragga got them :lol: )

12. How anyone got trillions is anyone's guess I'm just crunching numbers

13. Lol the first couple years 1 25mil wasn't possible, haunt was paying 40 mil

14. I know, I wanted to break it down into Tiers and years and max plunder / hit without towers or edge but I'm currently doing statistics homework so I can't be bothered maybe some other day I'll point how how you would have out being active 24/7

15. Sorry but no support... The whole war problem has come from the gh, lb were on season 1 and it was a great season and everything went well. Then season 2 came with gh, and it all went downhill. They nerfed gh and sh came up. Now I seen ppl destroying their build to become gh/sh so they get the advantage, while lb, well they stayed lb. they did take advantage of all the ppl changing to be sh. Myself I decided to get more on allies and get away from the range of the sh. But now with range turned off and my bfa and Bfe,which I worked hard for are gone, now the sh will once again prevail, because of the whole main problem! So how about they fix the real problem instead of masking it. People has work hard for Bfe and bfa, so why punish them because the devs can't do their job right?

16. Having 128T in first page of allies is quite a bit hehehe.

17. rick, what the hell are you smoking?

18. and seriously, statistics? dude. with the kind of math skill you just displayed, i would say you havent even passed algebra.

19. Rick, you are only factoring in one account though. Not alts and purchased accounts, these allow several times the amount of overall cash if you are willing to max xtal/nob on them and then VT it to the main. Not to mention that any bought/traded LB accounts have trillions to play with already and get to transfer it to the main as well.