KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil we do no roll play and a lot more war here. Grammar perfection is only important to ppl trying to avoid the subject.
    Having said that welcome to KaW Hope you enjoy it.
    PIMD just got Parties. You'll have to tell me about them.

2. @ Darth , I know 

Must be tired. Typically he only listens to himself. So no surprise.

No  for I can't believe it's not butter.

3. My post was not directed at any one person specifically. I've not read the entire thread and there has been at least 3 or 4 different people doing it. It's annoying. I failed English. I have **** grammar. And I don't give a ****. Just tiring seeing little forum trolls whose only inputs are solely to correct someone else's grammar.

4. Ah bye the way Lil that was a run on sentence. The life story bit. Come stand in the corner with me. Grab a grammar dunce hat. We can play Angry Birds or something.

5. How much more whining are these clowns going to do?

6. Pg 1 "if you think any of us care you are mistaken"

That's probably why a thread was made threatening anyone who harbors cheese..and why so many Kotfe are here 

7. Lol Dionise, that picture is so true...

8. Cheesy PooWassup Dawg ?

9. Lilenina I'm writing a forum post in a online game not a legal letter u ****, stop having a wank over "your" dictionary and get a life,

And yes I used "your" again just so u have something to do the 5 knuckle shuffle over u tosser 

10. Some from CR, TS, and WoG are hitting now.

3 KotFE clans weren't enough - they really need more help! They need all the reinforcements they can get for this one loudmouth!

My threat to their alliance is truly something to be reckoned with!

11. Darth vader, your is right or that

12. I didn't even catch that! Nicely done!

13. Oh cheese please help me I'm still getting farmed  I did exactly as they asked and dropped all my builds why are they still farming me? Is it cause I started putting em all back up.... Just in a slightly dif fashion?

14. Oh, no, fishy! What ever will you do? :lol:

Nice build by the way - it'll be useful for strips :mrgreen:

15. This is probably going to sound really stupid but I am curious about what happened between Cheese and Kotfe. You don't have to post here, you can pm me. Thanks!!

I TAKE PILLS FOR THRILLS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.