KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. I'll check back on this at my leisure.

2. @ Kat

Seriously, why not post with your main?

3. @Cheese

Have a good night!

4. @orpheus probably because she's a KotFE alt that they made to talk ****.

5. Not ALL KotFE members are like that. I uphold a high respect for a majority of them. It's just sad that so many of them lack respect and decency

6. Oh, my *******, god. I cannot believe how stupid some of you people are on here. "Oh, why doesn't he/she post with her alt? Probably because he/she's stupid, hurr hurr", well that's probably because sometimes people don't ******* WANT TO. I'm honestly on the opposing side of Cheese's because the posts that Cheese's side makes are thoughtless and stupid. But seriously, you guys are acting like you just graduated from preschool. I'm posting on my ******* alt because I can't access my damn facebook because it's disabled, so I use this one which is on my spare facebook. And like Slorgg said, this was interesting at first, but now you guys are ******* retarded. Seriously, if you have nothing better to do than to check this thread every 5 minutes and check to see if anybody replied to your gay ass comment than you must sit in your parents basement and eat cheese puffs.

And seriously Cheese, do you REALLY need 2 threads to address to your situation? I know, the first one was locked, we get it, but do you HAVE to make a second thread about it to get your point across? Good lord, I honestly just want to dropkick your stupid ass off a cliff.

I hope you guys see what I mean, because this is getting boring watching you fight.

7. Yes, I'm raging but I don't give a flying ****.

8. Then don't watch them fight. Simple as that.

9. I was scrolling through the thread you ******* retard

10. cheese and both kofte are noobs

11. Lol.. Blah blahblah cheese stfu and fight you moron! Supposedly you were "sticking up for your friend" but instead you're acting like a little crybaby attention whore on here. This is a war game deal with it!!! "poor me"  ooooohhhhhhh please stfu and fight! The title should be "kotfe made me a little crybaby whore" 

Oh and I like the baby pic you posted.. Is it you before the car crash accident? Because you sure don't look like that nowadays! You're ******* flugy now! Perhaps you should spend some of this forum time changing your pic on a 3rd party app? I nearly had a heart attack when I saw your face pic 

12. Rusty ^ prime example of taking regular war banter too far. Let's bring up someone's past to bash em in a forum.

13. Rusty: a prime example of someone who can only say something like that behind a screen, can't even post it on a main, really sad and pathetic like one of those kids who talks smack behind a wall of his friends.

14. Locking this cause I've had a crap ton of complaints about bypasses and false information. /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.