KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't even know what to reply to. I can't make sense of the gibberish you're typing.

2. It's call insinuation, if ur not smart enough to get it u should give up trying to be a smart ass

3. *you're, *you

4. I guess you win this time because you COMPLETELY lost me.

5. I could explain it to u but that would be a bypass, so I guess u will never know

6. *you, *you

7. I guess not. Too bad for me, I guess.

8. Cheesy you're surrender conditions you dolt. 20B and apology.

No surprise you can't figure out what I said. None at all.

9. Well, you never explain things when you type. You just spew sewage from your mouth, and it looks like alphabet soup.

10. Well D if he couldn't figure out what u said he had no hope with my insinuations

11. Vader. Why do you insist on using your when you mean you're. And saying you're when you mean your. They're two completely different words and you keep using them wrong. It makes you look stupid. Seriously, saying 'ur' would look less unintelligent.

12. Lilenia - main or gtfo

13. Hey Lil,you realize this is video game forum right ? Why don't you shove that red marker up your ass. Thanks

14. Well if you expect people to understand your 'insinuations' it would be nice to at least make an attempt at using proper grammar.

15. Believe or not, I've only been playing KaW for two weeks. I came over from PIMD to help a friend who also plays KaW bring his clan back from being inactive. I don't care if you want to think I'm lying. This is my main.
    If I'm being honest, though, my original main is Erullise, formerly known as Alitrizan. It's an inactive account that I decided to stop using after some random decided he was going to hire me, and then proceed to farm me for being a 'noob' because I didn't reset as my banner said I would if anyone hired me. He didn't expect me to ACTUALLY reset, so I did it out of spite, causing him to lose 44 bil. After that, I switched to Lilenina as my main because I didn't feel like redoing all that hard work.
    Now, can we please move past telling me to use my main, and get back to the topic on hand?

16. Why do all you forum idiots require proper grammar? You obviously comprehend what people are saying and then go out of your way to correct them. It's absolutely annoying. I mean seriously get over yourselves. If your only way to make yourself seem intelligent is by posting corrections to other people's posts without having anything relevant to say then you're seriously lacking.

17. Quitas in retire?Again? What ever will KAW do if you did that Cheesy poo? That's it I give up "GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD" 

18. I can deal with the imporoper grammar. It's when the essence of the message is no longer coherent that I start to lose interest in responding to the message and go for grammar attacks instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.