KINGS clarifying

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_____KING-DODO_____IlI, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Yet again king DooDoo had deceived u all into thinking he is the victim in this case. Didn't even read his post I have no time for BS. U can post "follow" or "support" but we really know u won't do anything when u find out the truth.

If king DooDoo was really a man and played with respect, why drag his clan in? Why doesn't he join BH or UK and fight on his own? Any true warrior would have done that.

-yours truly google
    the love machine

2.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHADODO i made à small book about YOU! Uppdatering every day!:) so read it!:)

3. I Would love to See if and when kings replay, cuz they have just tried stl from me and attack me
    With no succes, and now i got no replay from them, Maybe the dictator is telling them not to? Rules you got to FOLLOW if DODO is the ONE giving them out

4. [​IMG]
    Dodo your an idiot I warned u what would happen to you and your EB noobs if u joined this war only after one of your own informed me u were joining

How long do u think BH vs Res war will last I can promise u this it will end eventually and Kings will not be involved or considered in any negotiations that happen and then you and your eb noobs will be given no quarter or shown no mercy from -RCA- family clans or alliances

If IS on its own can make u disband a clan imagine what -RCA- family and friends are gonna do to you fools

[​IMG]

All your Runners will be farmed until they Reset there is no way this will end good in any way for either u or your clan mates I can personally Guarantee that I just hope the rest of your clannies know what you've signed them up for 

[​IMG]

And for those of u who don't know how ****** up dodo is check out how dodo the nut job talks respectfully to his clan in a website he created what an idiot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pages 1 2 3 and 6 didn't load idk why maybe files are to big

6. Ah ha there they are lol
    [​IMG]

7. Stalk dodos clan page thingy? Imposter him? Man dodo share some of the fans! Now that I posted on the fourms im a new farm :lol: have fun!

8. Killa, I don'tt have to worry about this war at all, I'm making lots of cash and filling up on pots and they just sit like ducks and make fails.

9. @IGCB I'm not irrelevant but you are a troll

10. Farm that piece of shade! Haha

11. Muwahahaha Dukey so tempting

12. Like that dodo need to spread his propaganda all over the web too, otherwise Maybe he Will Lose his members? He just lie about things to them and Say we threaten him, we talked to him nice and Easy and he was aggressive, kings members and admins, leave him now cuz he is like à ship thats going down..

13. I got my sword at kings-lounge. If you need I can give it to you to take out resilience!

14. Cute vinny...:) RCA family Will take down kings after THIS war,, it Will be fun!:)

15. Just read Res's clan page, some big strips done already. Love when clans put their strips on info page, can see exactly what damage is being done.

16. Now DBD joined in With IS! WE Will personal take down kings!

17. Its no joke, Dodo is a joke. First he scammed a clan from the original owner, then he started a house arrest policy for guests. And he's got no guts to stand up against big clans, just preferring to suck up. This is what I would administer to him. n more if he needs. 

18. Support to you S!

19. Second time I've seen dodo on the forums and second time I've been impressed with his posts.

He seems to have a lot of haters and people trying to get kaw against him. I've no idea whether it's deserved or not as never had dealings with him.

However, I like the way he posts and also the way he talks about his clan. Respect.