KINGS clarifying

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_____KING-DODO_____IlI, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Start informing your new recruits what they are up against while u spam WC with your ads I'm tired of hearing them ask why they r getting hit

2. As we kings currently have Is and there little friends on there knees soon they will all be stripped to the morcels they are .kings- lounge mabye yes and no along with king tactics vow to destroy Is and anyone else that gets in our way we are kings u are nothing

3. Yeah... Right.

How is Knight_of_the_King doing this morning? Did he sleep well?

:lol:

Just wait until the moles kick all the members out of the rest of your EB clans... :lol:

Losers.

Sleep well. ;)

4. did your infrared buddies sleep well not from the strips we done :lol: :lol: :lol: all friends of kings welcome to join us and help keep us as a service to kaw

5. Lmao maybe someone might believe u ehhh no they won't you posted with an alt  noob

6. Haven't heard much about this war in a few days, how's it going?
    I'v read Res info page, lots of big strips done.

7. its an alt as weve been asked to stay respectful by dodo. The big osw clan infra were more than holding our own against you and you pretend theres not strips against you keep the facade going kings will emerge victourious as we fight with newsfeeds not talk

8. Bla bla blllaaaa
    Talking from an alt is not following your masters orders
    Be careful, he dose strip his members for in competence 
    Then agen, talking to a bunch of brain washed clan mates is equivalent to talking to a 5 month old
    Of corse were getting stripped, I would hope that u joined this war with alittle more than your ability to disobey ur master by talking smack with your alt.
    But let's be honest with ourselfs, you follow your dodo, you don't think for yourselfs
    I bet dodo pms u what outfit you need to where in the morning lmao
    Too funney to post more, but just know that talk time is over, your all loners in this one and if u think IS has u pinned, wait until we actually get full speed on u ;)) its ganna be epic to say the least.
    Great work Infrared soldiers, you got them reseting one by one with 4 clans on you
    And alot of IS isn't even hitting you.... Yet lol

9. hey b man lots of talk got a few of your allies didnt i :lol: :lol: join the rest of the infra runners best thing for you :mrgreen: