KINGS clarifying

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_____KING-DODO_____IlI, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Dodo I laughed so hard when I seen you pop up in my news, I really didn't think you would be that stupid to drag yourself and your poor clan mates into this again...

Then again it is their choice to follow you into certain death, so who's more stupid? You or them

I'm going to enjoy farming you until reset and disbandment of your clans dodo, no amount of begging will save you this time.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

Pow! Right in the nut sack!

3. Unless I'm forgetting my natural history, dodos don't have wings. :lol:

4. And this is way Dodo's are extinct

5. Dodos could still fly, just too stupid... Well... I guess it still applies...

6. @IGCB dont fail troll this thread if your guna attempt to troll PLZ succeeded for once

7. Hmmm how do I put this "Dodo ur an idiot " ya seems about right 

8. Kings have my respect! Let me know if u need help from me

9. @Shade

You're irrelevant you stalker.

10. GO IS a
    And RCA family, flush the dodo 

11. I swear dodo's wer extinct so wth did this dodo pop up from??

12. DODO you Say that people threaten you and your clan before the war started? I asked you several times nicely if kings was going to move in This war against us and RCA family, and no replay. After that kings was in à stripp ON ONE of DBD people. That was the beginning ON the whole war from your side, we Didnt attack, try to stripp, tried ANYTHING ON your People! Cuz we Didnt care about you or anyone of your people before you joined in! The WARS YOU had With IS is not for your people it is FOR your stupidity. You need to swallow the shame and just Walk away, and now that you Join THIS war is ONLY to prove yourself to your people , Kreuz, UK, and black hand that your à "warrior" But we all remember what happend in the first war against kings vs IS when you disbaned kings CLANS. Your a Fool that think THIS Will end ANY different.. Really! Cuz when you just stripp annother clan that YOU not war against, they Will be upset and only thinking of how can we repay that favvor..
    Thanks all FOR reading have à nice day!
    Death-before-dishonor

13. Kings started that war a long time ago thats why everyone left when we did. Hence that whole "asking why is not allowed just war when ur told" clan page. Another attempt to look like a victim when u poke the bees nest. Respect for some kings members but most are blindly followin a sociopath...just to be clear

14. This would be believable if I didn't know DODO is an absolute nut job and a chronic lier.

15. Yes they ONLY follow, i ONLY respect 1 kings, and thats nordic, he has Been straight all way With me and the others is ONLY doing as one ANGRY man want, he is so blinded by the Sun that he DONT See the best FOR his people! Thats his Lose, and his defeat. When DODO told me that i am à 13 year Old boy i just laughts thats his ONLY answer ON all things i had to Say.. I Wasnt offensive OR aggresive but he was, now when he stripped our member we just Wait what.. Cuz kings had never Done that before haha. ALL READ MY BOOK ON MY CLANS PAGE!

16. Lol i think u have your own war to worry about :ugeek:

17. Anyway support to Kings :geek:

18. Lol juice... your grammar makes me wanna support Kings

19. I got dyxlectic so it i cant really do much about it can i?:) i try My best so..

20. GO IS. Kick kings teeth in then fall to the might of BH! And its ally's.