JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Quit quoting long posts.

2. He isn't quoting long quotes, he is quoting someone (OP) who put in a block of text that was way too long and didn't have proper puncuation.
    (Actually, he is quoting someone who quoted OP's block of text, but oh well.)

3. Its ok, I'm new to forum. I understand the point, thanx for the tip Tracker.

4. It sucks scrolling down all that and the quotes get so small it's hard too see.

5. Hey guys. The war between Blood and Bacon. And Zero Cool Reborn or whatever their called, was a fair war. Blood and Bacon just pulled away and their big pp left. Redo X-Beasts war if any redo. Don't redo fair war cuz an Un fair war that had nothing to do with it went wrong

6. Zero cool was wining and had like 15bil. Then our top ppl all left and took half our **** with them. It has turned into a pwar and none of our ppl have hit for like three hours.

Just a thought... Maybe B

7. Zero cool was wining and had like 15bil. Then our top ppl all left and took half our **** with them. It has turned into a pwar and none of our ppl have hit for like three hours.

Just a thought... Maybe B

8. Oops double post. Sry

9.  let the noob tears flow!
    This is more entertaining then TV!

10. Okay. Theres my noob rage for today. Farm me all you want. I have no gold

11. Theo that is wrong i have had steals assa attacks and scouts many times in the last 5 hours

12. Lol watching y'all is fun. I haven't hit yet. But if I decide to.... You will all know :mrgreen:

13. At no time were ZCR leading!!!

14. It was a fair war though, not our fault your big pp left. This is how war works sometimes.

15. Not true. you were ahead less them 10bil, we caught up and surpassed, and overnight (for me) you guys left until only (8?) remain.

Respect for the ones who stayed.

16. ZCR was a head for about an hour and a half. Then their top 4 went to sleep

17. I agree. Those who are still in ZCR have my respect. Fight until the end

18. hahaha, its ok bud, but we did saw your team plunder going down, that wud have been sucked bad...
    But giving u one advise, u got ~5.5b in allies, so dont say u dont have any gold lol