JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. I am from the planet mars. Who thinks I'm going to give my tz out. I choose when to post in forums and make fake one

2. It needed to have more help from leaders. And although this sounded like a good idea, it failed bc it was not managed correctly. And to all you ignoring my comments.... Watch out

3. And no one replys.... 

4. Ya guys I'm done  My clan is busy, sorry. Yoy guys figure it out. I would stay, but a lot of leaders arent following their own rules. So ya, bye :p

5. No yay. The KaWmunity event was a failure, and from what I can tell from other posts in several places, they had it last year, and it failed as well. Martin, as I was trying to help you early on, I thought it was turning out nicely. However, when the date of the wars came, you weren't focused on enforcing any of the rules. You were focused on planting alts into other clans to ensure your own victory (or so I've heard). Chad, I think you also made a wrong decision by trying to bring it back. This is only my opinion, but other people agree with me.

6. ~JASW~ an awesome idea, but poorly managed.

Wars are won when they are coordinated well, a quality even lagging in leaders of few JASW clans, so now its where it was NOT supposed to be.

*sad* that a war tournament failed :(

7. Soooo is there war friday or mot?