JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Sure go ahead claim victory over a failed jasw good for u 

2. I suppose people should be more careful about giving out admin!!

:lol:

3. Pink, you failure XD! We are still smashing the other side, you did nothing!! Next war we'll have everyone back, and a surrender thread from you XD

4. I do realize that this is all about giving smaller players who can't join the ASW a chance to war. And I do realize it would be unfair to kick a lot of people. But this is how it is going to be. Anyone with 7 mil combined and above has to leave. No buts, no exceptions. If you are an owner and are over that, you damn well better get an alt in there. We are redoing the first set of wars. Why? The whole roster deal. We are dropping it. Kind of. You as owners recruit and follow the rules. Keep your own roster to ensure no one extra joins. I shouldn't have to keep a record, keep it on your clan page. Have people make sure it is there. ADMINS ARE ONLY TO BE GIVEN TO PPL WHO THE OWNER KNOWS!!! AND I MEAN KNOWS WOULD NEVER KICK EVERYONE!!! Not just bigger players. ADMINS ARE NECESSARY!!! But not to everyone. Effective immediately. Either go on with the wars or have the losing side forfeit. I don't care. But due to a number of clans losing the war because of kicked members, we need to redo this section. I've also decided that it will be 24 hours. Yes, 24 hour wars. All the leaders seemed to agree with that one besides kawmelot. I am giving you a week to recruit. IF we need more time, we will continue the week after that. Enjoy the wars if you will, but most are ill won, and not earned. If owners have any questions, contact me. Use WC if you must, but don't make recruitment threads. I know 7 mil and above isn't much limitation, but I am doing it so everyone has some heavy hitters.

5. I'll apologise when YOU find out who told me to do it!!

Seems like no one in *** is even fighting in the 'war' anyway!

6. 1. Its not readable, so people like me will ignore your post.
    2. I don't think your the owner of JASW, so who is taking your orders? Get the leaders together and talk to them and come to a conclusion. [and if you cant do that, tell me I will arrange a common place to talk]

7. Child its perfectly readable, just take a few minutes too read it and your questions will be answered.

8. Its responsibility of author to make it readable. Forums are for easy read.

9. I will read it though. :D :D :D

10. Just because it's over three sentences doesn't make it a hard read. Go read revenger's thread in AT right now, I can understand if you couldn't read that one because I couldn't.

11. You idiot!! We have a pal room, this thread (which I created)

12. Another jasw round 1? You will lose a LOT of people this time around. i burned over 50 mith this last war.

13. No farmer, its perfectly understandable. This is a 9 and up game, and some 9 year olds aren't that good at reading. A paragraph is way too much for this kiddo. His 2nd grade teacher might need to help him with that little section 

14. bawahahahahaha....i see ur non-sense that BaB has not earned their win (going to be). Do you have a mole in our clan to tell u that?? If that is not true, better think when u plan to redoing it!

15. How do you burn 50 mith with the attack spells? You wasted a bunch on useless spells for a system war is what happened

16. yeah im a kid as the name says, getting ready to kick you sorry ass in next round.

17. Block of text will turn off both collage student, wise old man, and 9 year old kid. IT'S JUST NOT PRACTICAL!!

On a side note, I do not have the time to do another round 1. I can squeeze in a round 2 and thats it, but not a round 1.

18. Because I was fully mithed for entire war except for recently...

19. and yes you OLD MAN chad, or a OLD MAN sissy, you have forgot what was taught in your 2nd grade LOL

20. Agree great and mad, but who will tell this guy there were resources and time spent in war. He is thinking that everyone like him did not put enough in war.