JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Here is a easy reference of Forum rules:
    Rules:
    If the thread owner asks you to leave their thread due to excessive spam, profanity or inappropriate behavior, you must not continue to post. Although if the thread contains posts about you, you can respond, but this is ONLY if you leave willingly. If you are kicked off the thread by a moderator because you refuse to adhere to the forum rules, you cannot continue posting on the thread no matter what. If you want to bash a clan or a person, create a thread for it or use your own clan's thread.

buthurt? :mrgreen: :lol:

2. Yes i think this failed and really you should try again next year. Ahead of time.

3. No. Don't try again. Instead, just focus on playing the game.

4. Yes, don't try again please

This thing just causes trouble :|

5. And annoyance. So many threads on this, the only way to stop myself from nuking KaW is to look at Willy's threads.

6. This causes trouble how XD

7. Child you are steering off topic. Can ask to leave.

8. Yes, one off topic post means he's totally off topic :roll:

9. I'm not participating in the next war as I only joined to see what the ASW is all about. no one followed the rules of 4.5cs I believe that only the owners should be above that to teach the smaller members... thanks for trying to include us smaller players into it though

10. We don't need a KaWmunity effort to make a whole war event. The Devs are working on that.

11. This sucked but it gave me some laughs

12. Walker where you from?

13. Chad, i see you're in the clan i started out in, very nice folks there. However it's clear you have favorites in this. How can you "organize" it if you call a redo when your guys lose? It was a fair war. Yes we had more people over the "stat limit" witch was not enforced at all, but zcr had larger members than our bigs, were winning at one point AND had players farming us from outside. The war was fair (at least on my side). Stop being butt hurt.

14. I missed a war
    Now I doubly annoyed. Any idea why my home clans isn't letting me in?

15. IMO the rules should've been much more strictly followed and enforced. The organizers should've been watching from the sidelines, maybe even inside the clan giving advice but not participating. Also, the owners should've been voted in by the clan; in the first thread the owners are said to be the strongest and most experienced players; whilst Alex and baconbits were, 104 and Martin were not.

Another issues was the rosters. Instead of the join by walling owner recruiting system, there should've been randomly sorted rosters by the organizers (who being on the sidelines should've kept it fair). The rosters should've also actually been followed instead of the admins accepting all who applied. Another improvement which could've been made is that ownership is held by an organizer, and admin only given out to other organizers until the start of the war.

Most of the outline of the war was good, however I do not believe the organizers enforced the rules and the whole point of a roster was destroyed.

16. what the ****?!?

17. What part of that post do you find funny Zeus? :|

18. They didn't let everyone who applied in, I was rejected the first timethen my friend told me to re apply..... 

19. Lol gorilla i rejected you
    Was about to do it the second time

20. Nat36han your about my size. Your not small. Btw your almost over 4.5m stats