JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Bacon had triple the members because they decided to call mercs with stats over 8mil cs and people from the asw.

2. Lol just give up its ruined.

3. We have kicked no more than 5 from are clan, I can speak for myself and say I kicked none of those "5". Just for the record martin get your facts right everyone not including the ones that got kicked LEFT the clan by choice, ask your twin "brother" or just go in the chat logs of your alts;

backdoor left
    swaler left
    yb left

The list goes on and on, yea we did kick some people but the majority of them LEFT!

white, one of the last standing fomr ZCR at ASW 2012

4. This is still funny

5. You guys should just do surrender to meh

6. yup noob, you had better things to do. like hitting eb other than ur other stuff.

7.  you guys all crying and making excuses, well done to those who actually warred!

8. Lol look at Atk's w/l 15k:1k. Definantly doesn't war much.

9. nope i dont. Ive been in two wars. Howd ya know? I dont war cuz most of the clans that war are just alts that they hit for free money and stuff and there stupid nd annoying. Thats why i tried doing jasw cuz i thought it would be more organized.

10. and yeah cry out loud about merc, we small guys are making it to top plunderer in BaB. Think about it "how"!
    Btw, at the start ZCR and BaB were pretty even, try recruiting and getting commitment of ppl earlier, adding 15 folks at the end will always have problem.

11. "warring for free money"? bwahahahahahahahahaahahaha

12. Only 2 wars? Need to go find yourself an osw then. Also if you didn't recognize this was disorganized then it's your fault. It all went downhill Thursday night.

13. Yep farmer. It did.

14. I can see why everyone complains of EB noobs now.

15. Awww yay. Im making you mad. No wonder they always complain about forum noobs that are idiots.

16. Making me mad? Lol I wouldn't mouth off in forums with such low spy stats if I was you.

17. I truthfully dont care about my w/l or warring. I come on to talk to my friends in cc and hit the eb. Ebs are there for a reason.

18. agree, plz dont join a war again. i hope ZCR read ur comment and farm you lol

19. Lol Ebs are only for growing. I remember when you had to hit real people to grow you would of never survived. Then they came out with ebs they were strage things. We adapted. Then we start growing faster! Ebs are for growing. If you don't do a few osw and war then you don't know how fun they can be. I am only doing EB to grow and get items, then it's time to settle down and FARM!

20. So guyd since jasw over BAB wins title right.? Cause look at plunder comparison