JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Really? Cuz there were bigger members on the other side. I have ss of the rosters even before they all left. Also I was farmed from outside by crimsonstar. Stop being butthurt and accept the loss. Noob.

2. I would like to personally thank Martin for leaving his pure spy open to me the last few days.

3. They left.. But all in all you had more and you know it.

4. Is it to late to possibly join?

5. Well I was watching the war a bit and from what I can see you kicked a lot of your members slick

6. Not as large as yours. And they only left cuz while they slept you noobs gave us a HUGE lead and there was no chance to catch up.

7. and codywalker is the winner of round one!!!!!!!

8. I am a friend of -vNv- (the number one on your roster.) You say 4.5m CS at tops. vNv has 4.9m attack alone. I'm not as big as vNv. So don't say we had bigger pp

9. I posted this this morning be here I go again,

This was at a post made by martin

10. Dont worry child, you won't be in the JASW ;)

11. zzzzzzz~yawn~zzzzzzz

12. An I'd watch yourself :)

13. Yes. We had 19 folks above 4.5m cs, you had 12 folks above 4.5m cs. Is that why there is a huge plunder gap? No right, its because your folks left. When our guys said to leave, we kept them there, and pinned them; later they joined us back. So guess what....you lost because you lacked team effort,not because of above cs thing!

14. @chad, start accepting your flaws, mayb you will learn from them, and do better next time.
    btw....you will loose nxt round anywez, try ur best to keep me out, probably u will loose by a smaller margin :lol:

15. Is it too late to join

16. wall OP, he will guide you on this...

17. Listen, recruitment is out again, child you can either leave my thread or I'll have a moderater remove you?

18. A moderator can't "remove" him. Also, how is this thread still in AT?

19. How's this noob event still going on? :|

20. That is a much better question, actually.