JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Some admin just ruined x-beasts

2. They are still beating ***. Looks like a good war between ZCR and BaB.

3. After all my hardwork and effort, the ZCR vs. BaB war is 48 hours. No common sense whatsoever.

Wars are still going great though. Sure X-Beasts had some butt hurt **** faced admin kick everyone, but hey, we still have a good amount of players.

4.  this is all funny. I planned on "helping" the losing side but it isn't even going to happen!

5. nice BAB is warring.... Let's see who pulls ahead! And then the farm fest begins!

*Disclaimer
    I felt like saying disclaimer! :lol:

6. Martin were you taking that bad of a beating?

7. Good war so far I love it

8. I thought it was you who started saying 48 hours. Now you are talking about "common sense"!! :eek:

9. Hold on, were u kicked because you were leaking!! muhahahahaha

10. See at least you named yourself child just to prove my point. We later agreed on 24. All the leaders did. The Kawmelot came in and decided **** it, lets make it 48 after everyone said 24.

11. I know 48 hrs sux big time to me. Its just a leak fest. Not sure how it was talked out, cause I see my clan leaders said before the declaration of war as 48 hrs; and now we got to fight what we have! :)

12. Kawmelot is Martin.

13. I think this is funny

14. Wait whoa??? who said i was kicked for leaking??? I wasnt leaking. I had myself pinned for 4hours and had things to do this weekend so i left.

15. hmmm rl takes priority. don't u think u should have not joined all together?

16. Maybe he just realised he lost. And like many they will leave when they wake up to the surprise of plunder we have. And blame it on " Real Life Issues"

17. This situation has a higher priority. hahahaha :D

18. Um so yea the clan IG is really interfering hitting most of our players

19. It's only a few of us that are bored besides, we are equal opportunist and are hitting both sides 

20. Screw JASW. I was kicked because I was offline for an hour. I wasn't hit a single time, yet I was leaking.