JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Lol Alex guess you didn't get the memo?

2. Meh. What's it in SGT aka GMT 8?

3. ._. No one walled me. Wth.

4. i hope we are giving kaw a few guys looking to war, they need your encouragement rather than entertainment. i am sure you can easily find eb fairies from wc ;)

5. I am sure ZCR will be left with only his owner at the end, they kicked 60% of the clan lol

6. Update: ZCR kicked 75% of their members, nice plan to stop leak loool

7. Congrats to x-beasts for smashing Clan Of Knights. Free mith for them

8. Child, half the noobs rage quit, they weren't kicked.

9. Yeah check owner wall. They had "RL issues"

10. Hey forsaken. Your out of it to? Lol. Atleast your clan wasnt argueing about our owner being a mole and stuff. Atleast you had the better clan. Most of zcr was just acusing everyone of being moles and leaking and stuff. It was really annoying.

11. Oh we had no moles. One member said do we have a spy and i told them we dont play like that. I tellyou now we had no moles in zcr.
    We just pinned our leaks as best we could and kicked some who we wouldnt come on.

12. bro just leave i thought you had rl issues.... noob

13. @Bacon. Obviously you didnt read 104929's wall. I wasnt one of the ones that said i had real life issues. I was tired of how stupidly set up it was and how neither side followed the stat limit and called mercs in. And a few pages back i said i had better things to do this weekend. Thats playing xbox and talking to my gf idiots.

14. this war was ruined by a rogue admin who kicked random people

People have said they want to restart the war and not give anyone admin if you really want to then just post on my wall if i get alot of people i guess i will do another war so blood and bacon has another clan to beet in a war ohh and ZCR that was a mistake kicking your leaks it cost you plunder but they do have a point that most of the people in blood and bacon are against stat requirment . :lol: :cool:

thanks all the participants of the jasw next year we will not be giving anyone admin

and next year we hope the devs will support us

if we decide to redo the war with x-beasts because of rogue admin good luck to all their members :D

Sir-Martin_Sir-lot JASW

15. Atka you said on page 46 check for yourself

16. No i said i had other things to do this weekend. Like play xbox insted of being in that annoying clan to try and win against a clan that it was gonna be impossible to win against.

17. YES BLOOD AND BACON DID CALL MERCS IN THAT WERENT ALLOUD TO PARTICIPATE THEY EVEN HAD SOME PLAYERS THAT WERE PARTICIPANTS IN THE ASW THIS WAS NOT FAIR FOR ZCR AND THATS WHY NO ONE CONSIDERS BLOOD AND BACON WINNERS

18. Why have one with 67 66 65 65?

Why not make it 66 66 66 65

19. Yeh why the hell are their people over the stat requirement and why did bacon have triple the members before it started?

THIS IS A FAIL AND EVERYONE FARM SIR MARTIN THE NOOB.

20. I never said they werent winners cuz there a good clan for the most part but they had to call in mercs so its whatever you decide. Im pretty sure that by now all of zcr is gone and blood and bacon won ysterday when they had about 2bil more then us and our admins started accusing everyone of leaking and being moles and kicked almost everyone. It was a good war at the beggining when all the big mercs were off then the big mercs joined and it just wasnt fair anymore.